Message for the Kollective

Some of Dear Leader's favorite maxims:

Olfacere Violarum - I didn't do that.

Exeo Carco Cum Nihil Pretii - I've instructed the Attorney General to ignore that.

Pro Bono Publico - Let's bone the public.

Quia Ego Sic Dico - I have a pen and a phone.

Cuius Testiculos Habes, Habeas Cardia Et Cerebellum - The people love me.

Ab Hoc Possum Videre Domum Tuum - Ready to serve (motto of the NSA)

Avé! Duci Novo, Similis Duci Seneci! - Hope and Change

Avé! Bossa Nova! Similis Bossa Seneca! - Change and Hope

Mea Culpa - (no longer used)

[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] prompted me to do some investigative research when he wrote:Some of Dear Leader's favorite maxims:

Pro Bono Publico - Let's bone the public.

You are a mastermind, sir!

pro-bono-publico.jpg

Thank you, Comrade Lev, for demonstrating a little known fact to The Cube :

Interociters are most adept when used to spell-check Latin !

Krasnodar wrote:Thank you, Comrade Lev, for demonstrating a little known fact to The Cube :

Interociters are most adept when used to spell-check Latin !

And Progspeak.

Anyer Marx spoke truly when he wrote:
What's in YOUR mug?
Comrade Marx,

Thanks for the refreshing dip. And yes,...I take my drinking seriously, in the certain knowledge that my cup shall never be see to runneth over.

Summer 2014: A shameful moment in collective history. Google employees heckle Apple's public announcement of the iNterocitor, presented by Warren Buffett and attended by Richard Basehart.

WarrenBuffett.jpg

I misread the title and thought it said "Massage for the Collective" and thought it referred to Dear Leader's brilliant "investment" of tax payer patriotic dollars to subsidize rabbit massages, from "10 Most Gloriously Wonderful Progressive Things You Didn't Know Your Tax Money Was Going Towards"
"$386,000 of taxpayer money went towards studying the effects of massage therapy on rabbits."
Nonprogressive reactionaries are beating our bunnies in competition so US must continue investing in improving bunny capability:

You always keep my morale up, dear Kras! I love you!

Today I was looking for a song I loved called "Russian Picnic." I either sang or played the piano every time it was done and wanted to hear it again. It's kind of a "standard" in high schools and sometimes colleges.

I had many choices but found this version to be the best. The phrasing is excellent, as well as the enthusiasm of this darling amateur group. They do an excellent job and it is wonderful to hear/see their enthusiasm. I love it!

I offer this in support of my friend, Kras, and his desire to uplift us all! We could sure use it! Listen and feel happy!

Found this one while looking for the last one!

Dayumn! It's amazing what you can find when you're just lookin' for somethin'!

My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech
He wrote a song called "Clouds"

This is so uplifting, so loving, so kind. It makes me happy to be an actual human. Sometimes we do the sweetest things.

ENVIRO-BIOHAZARD WARNING: You're gonna need some kleenex for this one, so your snot won't get all over everything, like mine did. Trust me, you're gonna love this.

Musings from the perversely irritable rodent:

It has been said:*

"...you're a slave to sentimentality, which is the fault of people who loathe truth and run screaming from it. Someone defined sentiment as feeling, and sentimentality as blubbering over a dead donkey."

Further;

"...liberalism, as understood now, is the mental disease of arrested emotional development around the time the child is supposed to grow up and take notice of other people in the world."

*by someone familiar to inhabitants of The People's Cube

Here's some more:

cum multi ad aedificanda, a regimine.....You didn't build that! Querere eam super parva virgultum....Blame it on Bush (literal translation: blame it on the small shrub) Hic habeo exire...I've gotta get out of this place! No, wait, the last one is mine. My aedificanda wants me out by 7:00am but I'll add more later.