Michelle to reveal truth in new reality show, 'I Am Michael'

Michelle_Michael_New_Show.jpg
On the heels of the new Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage, Michelle Obama has come clean about her current identity and is preparing to star in a new reality TV show, I Am Michael.

"Dear Leader's marriage to a man no longer needs to be a secret," stated a White House official. "Given that gay marriage is now the law of the land, it is mandatory that we all celebrate it without exceptions."

Michelle/Michael's press secretary has stated that he has spent a fortune on dresses and is quite fond of them, so we should not expect any wardrobe changes in the near future.

Neither should we expect any information on Dear Leader's gay relations from his youth; that still remains a state secret.

Wonderful news! I will celebrate by donating all my used panties to FLOTUS. (assuming, as Comrade Clinton, I can take an income tax deduction next year)

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Is FLOTUS still an accurate acronym?

Great question... this will require some thought of which I am currently incapable.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Is FLOTUS still an accurate acronym?

Great question... this will require some thought of which I am currently incapable.
Lady, laddie ... mnyeh. What difference at this point does it make?

Captain Craptek wrote:Wonderful news! I will celebrate by donating all my used panties to FLOTUS. (assuming, as Comrade Clinton, I can take an income tax deduction next year)
I don't know if cis-squirrel panties will be of sufficient size to cover Michelle's/Michael's pants-squirrel...-Vodkavich

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Wonderful news! I will celebrate by donating all my used panties to FLOTUS. (assuming, as Comrade Clinton, I can take an income tax deduction next year)
I don't know if cis-squirrel panties will be of sufficient size to cover Michelle's/Michael's pants-squirrel...-Vodkavich

Another great question!

Butted.jpg

She looks absolutely radiant in everything she wears, even a beard.