Millennials Not Sure The Earth Is Round!

Flat Earth.jpg

A new survey by YouGov has found that just 66% of millennial's firmly believe that the earth is round. Science teachers across the U.S. will be shaking their heads after learning that nine percent of young adults answered that they have “always believed” the planet was flat.

Another nine percent of young adults said they thought the planet was spherical but had doubts about it. In a disturbing display of indecision, 16 percent of millennial's said they weren't sure what the shape of the planet was.

Overall, only two percent of the respondents said they always thought the Earth was flat without any doubt. YouGov found that age was directly connected to Americans' views on the shape of the world. Seventy-six percent of adults age 25-34 say they've always believed the Earth is round, compared to 82 percent of ages 35-44, 85 percent of ages 45-54, and 94 percent of adults 55 and over.

Do You Believe.png

This is a monumental testimony to the failure of the government school system and even though the majority believe that the planet is indeed round, the percentage that is unsure should be a real eye-opener that something is very wrong here. If they are unable to grasp this universally accepted truth as fact, then where else is their education lacking?

Yet millennial's are supposed to be the ultimate authoritative voice on gun laws?

Maybe the Earth looks like a sombrero? Would that be Cultural Appropriation?

Sombrero Earth.jpg

Or maybe is looks like the bubble these kids live in?

Bubble Earth.jpeg

Failure!? This is resounding success of the kind we thought would only come Next Tuesday! Now science is reduced to subjectivity. If Gaia identifies as flat, do we dare tell her she's spherical? Or if I identify as someone who identifies with a flat earth, what scientist dares tell me otherwise? I'll wail in my safe space until they see reason.
We finally have that long sought after generation that will believe anything faster than you can say climate change. The possibilities are endless.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I'll wail in my safe space until they see reason.

'Reason' is a tool of the Pantophobic Capitalistic Patriarchy (PCP™), comrade. These are the same class of people who've forced the idea of the spherical Earth upon us.

You should wait until they see state- and party-approved feeling(s).

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I'll wail in my safe space until they see reason.

'Reason' is a tool of the Pantophobic Capitalistic Patriarchy (PCP™), comrade. These are the same class of people who've forced the idea of the spherical Earth upon us.

You should wait until they see state- and party-approved feeling(s).
Good point. No doubt I was carried away in my enthusiasm over a whole generation of young skulls filled with mush and the glorious potential they have to serve humanity (us).