MiniTruth Flash: Building and Revising a Better Tomorrow!

Esteemed Inner-Party Members,

Problems concerning so-called "promises" have arisen from subversives questioning past statements from Dear Leader. This tempest in a teapot has been manufactured in a pathetic attempt to deprive the poor of healthcare and call into question His divinity.

The latest slander aimed at our most Beloved Brother and Guide, is that he "promised that the seas would not rise" when he was first elected by The People™.

Guess what?

They haven't risen!

The tea baggers would have the proletariat believe that His latest Executive Order to build bridges, ports and other infrastructure to withstand Armageddon and Global Warming implicitly admits failure of this promise!

Because Benevolent Leader is a known Prophet, blessed be His name, who are they to question his premonitions or desire to spend as much money as humanly possible? He KNOWS what we need, he knows what we desire and how to fulfill us allwith punitive social justice disguised as a set of mystic moral imperatives. Because? Obama.

Since the less educated among us fall for these lies, revisions to history and the current truth will necessarily accelerate as the nation enters Next Tuesday.

MiniTruth has been directed by the President to issue an illustrative guide to the GLORIOUS FUTURE! Of course this material is subject to Hope and Change and may be revised without warning, without limitation in any respect.

Please report any citizen who openly questions the latest revision of this vision to the proper authority for jiffy-lobo or liquidation.

The Ever-Vigilant Thought Police are on the alert for anyone calling into question Great Leader's Vision of The World of Tomorrow (next Tuesday)...Room 101 is ready!
1984 (1).jpg

" I know I've made some very poor decisions
recently, but I can give you my complete
assurance that my work will be back
to normal. I've still got the greatest
enthusiasm and confidence
in the mission.
And I want to help you."....

Comrade INGSOC,

What am I to do with the original plans for Obama Manor?

Obama Manor.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade INGSOC,

What am I to do with the original plans for Obama Manor?

Obama Manor.jpg

These are the plans for the dacha formerly know as "Camp David".

Will such a building as this also be place on that map? I think it would prove handy...
ThoughtSherif..png

Thought Sheriff wrote:Will such a building as this also be place on that map? I think it would prove handy...
ThoughtSherif..png

This must be done in stages Comrade.

We have four such towers of Barad-dûr planned for construction starting in 2018. There will be one in each quadrant of the World of Tomorrow. From any point in the city a citizen will be able to look to the sky and see a loving, lidless and flaming eyeball keeping an ever vigilant watch over them. Just imagine the feeling of peace and security they'll know.

How much will construction cost? Or rather, how much should we raise taxes on the 1% in order to build four towers? and also...Should the towers be black? Will we offend anyone with such a tower? I for one, do not find large yellow eyes to be offenive. to the contrary, I find them to be quite physically and personally endearing, as well as strongly mis represented in western media, with the rest of the worlds detached body parts.

This is really all the information I need ....

B-S1.jpg

Comrade Marx - You'll find what you're looking for in the Congressional Playground to the north of the Presidential Palace and Chicom Embassy complex. Have a nice day.

INGSOC wrote:Esteemed Inner-Party Members,

Problems concerning so-called "promises" have arisen from subversives questioning past statements from Dear Leader. This tempest in a teapot has been manufactured in a pathetic attempt to deprive the poor of healthcare and call into question His divinity.

The latest slander aimed at our most Beloved Brother and Guide, is that he "promised that the seas would not rise" when he was first elected by The People™.

Guess what?

They haven't risen!

The tea baggers would have the proletariat believe that His latest Executive Order to build bridges, ports and other infrastructure to withstand Armageddon and Global Warming implicitly admits failure of this promise!

Because Benevolent Leader is a known Prophet, blessed be His name, who are they to question his premonitions or desire to spend as much money as humanly possible? He KNOWS what we need, he knows what we desire and how to fulfill us allwith punitive social justice disguised as a set of mystic moral imperatives. Because? Obama.

Since the less educated among us fall for these lies, revisions to history and the current truth will necessarily accelerate as the nation enters Next Tuesday.

MiniTruth has been directed by the President to issue an illustrative guide to the GLORIOUS FUTURE! Of course this material is subject to Hope and Change and may be revised without warning, without limitation in any respect.

Please report any citizen who openly questions the latest revision of this vision to the proper authority for jiffy-lobo or liquidation.
What what what??? I go away for a couple days and my ministry disappears? Where is the very popular and not very dirty at all Ministry of Love? I do hope this is just an oversight. Otherwise....no, it couldn't at all be possible that mental health maltreatment is diminished under Obamacare....

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:

Guess what?

They haven't risen!

What what what??? I go away for a couple days and my ministry disappears? Where is the very popular and not very dirty at all Ministry of Love? I do hope this is just an oversight. Otherwise....no, it couldn't at all be possible that mental health maltreatment is diminished under Obamacare....

Dearest Comrade Kelly,

Just for you and I apologize for the size.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:

Guess what?

They haven't risen!

Comrade Ivanovna,

My image of the original Obama Manor includes your "Treatment Center" as shown between the Beet Mill and State School. Enjoy the modern facilities - if you can get past the TSA guards.

Rural Obama Manor is for very, very special non-persons requiring private treatments of an extremely sensitive nature. Bruno lives in the dungeon there, no?