MiniTruth NEWSPEAK Revision - Be advised -

For Immediate Release:

House Guidelines for Presidential Put-downs

House Rules Committee Chairwoman Louise Slaughter (D-NY) has released a helpful, updated primerfor members regarding their conduct on the floor and in committees.

Especially useful: The section on how to properly insult the executive branch in the in the chamber.

"Disgrace" and "nitwits" -- okay.
"Liar" or "sexual misconduct" -- ixnay.

Under section 370 of the House Rules and Manual it has been held that a Member could:
• refer to the government as “something hated, something oppressive.”
• refer to the President as “using legislative or judicial pork.”
• refer to a Presidential message as a “disgrace to the country.”
• refer to unnamed officials as “our half-baked nitwits handling foreign affairs.”
Likewise, it has been held that a member could not:
• call the President a “liar.”
• call the President a “hypocrite.”
• describe the President's veto of a bill as “cowardly.”
• charge that the President has been “intellectually dishonest.”
• refer to the President as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.”
• refer to alleged “sexual misconduct on the President's part.”

INGSOC wrote:[BLOCKQUOTE]Under section 370 of the House Rules and Manual it has been held that a Member could:
• refer to the government as “something hated, something oppressive.”
• refer to the President as “using legislative or judicial pork.”
• refer to a Presidential message as a “disgrace to the country.”
• refer to unnamed officials as “our half-baked nitwits handling foreign affairs.”
Likewise, it has been held that a member could not:
• call the President a “liar.”
• call the President a “hypocrite.”
• describe the President's veto of a bill as “cowardly.”
• charge that the President has been “intellectually dishonest.”
• refer to the President as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.”
• refer to alleged “sexual misconduct on the President's part.”
[/BLOCKQUOTE]

You forgot to add under what a member can do:

"boo" or "hiss" at the President while he is speaking.

So let me get this straight: These "half-baked nitwits" have time to figure out important stuff like what is the correct way to insult a President who has been “intellectually dishonest" but they don't have time to read bills they are voting on which are spending TRILLIONS of dollars of the country's money.

And this “disgrace to the country” wants to run our healthcare. I don't think I'd let any one of them carry my garbage can from my house out to the curb, unless they promised to jump into it and be transported to their rightful place in society.

Don't forget, there are specials rules for Senatrex Boxer.

While it is appropriate for her to call the President of a black business associate "Sir," over and over and over again, instead of President Alford, she demands that a high ranking general not address her as "Ma'am," because she worked hard for the position of senator.

Leninka wrote:Don't forget, there are specials rules for Senatrex Boxer.

While it is appropriate for her to call the President of a black business association "Sir," over and over and over again, instead of President Alford, she demands that a high ranking general not address her as "Ma'am," because she worked hard for the position of senator.

Leninka, I thought that being a senator was the highest honor one could attain (with exception of being His O-lie-ness and a member of the Organization of A Corn). I mean, only those held in high esteem do not need to pay their taxes, unless one is caught in the act found to give in time of economic need.

Comrade Red Bear,

You are correct. Generals who have served our country and laid their lives on the line for our freedom, are nothing compared to a coddled deferentially treated condescending Senator.