Minority Survey

Brain_Diggers.jpg
Dear Leader has found a way to prevent crime. Just give everyone a survey and match results to the survey. Future criminals will be charged with precrime and put into holding.

For our benefit, we shall make a survey to find future capitalists and send them to camp to be educated. Now, I cannot do this survey without the Collective. Lots of input and changes will be needed.

Just like at show-trial, change the data to fit the solution! It's easy, the administration does it twice a day and three times on Sundays...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Just like at show-trial, change the data to fit the solution! It's easy, the administration does it twice a day and three times on Sundays...
Why is Sunday being privileged? Is this a Christian Extremist Domestic Terrorist™ plot?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Just like at show-trial, change the data to fit the solution! ...
Also, much like Climate Change™, Global Warming™, or whatever it's called now.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Just like at show-trial, change the data to fit the solution! It's easy, the administration does it twice a day and three times on Sundays...
Why is Sunday being privileged? Is this a Christian Extremist Domestic Terrorist™ plot?
No, it is purely an act of defiance against those bitterly clinging...

Hammer and Loupe wrote: Dear Leader has found a way to prevent crime.[highlight=#ffff00] Just give everyone a survey and match results to the survey.[/highlight] Future criminals will be charged with precrime and put into holding.

For our benefit, we shall make a survey to find future capitalists and send them to camp to be educated. Now, I cannot do this survey without the Collective. Lots of input and changes will be needed.

Comrade,

If I were a Kapitalist Pig <double spit> I'd publish a self study guide for prisoners entitled "Parole Made Simple". Then I'd lobby Congress to mandate free distribution of my book to all prisoners in the USSA! (NOTE: free to prisoners, not free from my publisher; Sharpton Enterprises, LLC) Once prisoners had mastered the korrect answers to the parole readiness survey they'd be freed and Justice might finally be served. Care to invest? Just a random thought...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade,

If I were a Kapitalist Pig <double spit> I'd publish a self study guide for prisoners entitled "Parole Made Simple". Then I'd lobby Congress to mandate free distribution of my book to all prisoners in the USSA! (NOTE: free to prisoners, not free from my publisher; Sharpton Enterprises, LLC)

Understood comrade, we will have a commissioner to find these perpetrators.

Captain Craptek wrote: Once prisoners had mastered the korrect answers to the parole readiness survey they'd be freed and Justice might finally be served. Care to invest?

We will have a branch which will enforce a triple blind test. This will create more jobs to match our quota.

Captain Craptek wrote: [highlight=#ffff99]Just a random thought... [/highlight]

Oh my, where did this come from? I am sure this was placed in by capitalist pigs.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: [highlight=#ffff99]Just a random thought... [/highlight]

Oh my, where did this come from? I am sure this was placed in by capitalist pigs.

Don't panic, Comrade H&L! I noticed this abnormality shortly after joining the kollective and quickly re-named it "The Unsolicited Thought Fragment" phenomenon. That simple re-definition instantly made me "feel" better knowing that subsequent attacks of "UTFP" would ultimately be seen as a disability and treatable under the ADA and/or ACA guidelines. I, therefore, became the "victim" rather than perpetrator of an Injustice. See what I mean? It's a sort of,... stream theory, or in non-technical jargon, a string of unconsciousness. It's good to be a Prog! Yes?

Or you ARE thinking, and are a Teabagger Rethuglikkkan operative, cleverly disguised as a squirrel in Putout's lap, which would make her an accessory to your fiendish thoughtcrime.

It could happen...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Or you ARE thinking, and are a Teabagger Rethuglikkkan operative, cleverly disguised as a squirrel in Putout's lap, which would make her an accessory to your fiendish thoughtcrime.

It could happen...

Here Comrade Ivan....have another sip and everything will be back to seem normal.