Modesty Encouraged In The People's Presence

I can just see it now. This is going to catch on here in Amerika. Pants on the ground styles are going to turn into pants up your crack.

And then 12 years from now, someone will sing a song that will change the style again like:

Pants up your crack,
You got your pants up your crack,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants up your crack.

Dear me, my favorite dress shop is prohibited from selling tight clothing now? I'll just have to buy a smaller size.

But what a great way to get free clothes! I agree it makes so much more sense to straddle a bike in a long skirt that gets caught in the spokes, unless I pull it up and bunch it around my waist so the whole world can see my bare legs and even my underwear--if I happen to be wearing any.

Cue the Steppenwolf music! I love the freedom that comes from speeding down the highway on my motorcycle, with the wind blowing my skirt up into my face.

But as long as the women are modestly covered with headscarves, who cares about helmets? Just take care nothing gets caught in the back wheel and you end up like Isadora Duncan.

Leninka, I propose we get with the other female comrades, don our revolutionary red moo-moos, and form a biker gang just for women! No men allowed--but at the same time we'll also agitate to become members of THEIR biker gangs on the grounds that they're being discriminatory, non-inclusive, and old-boy-networkish.

I can't blame the Islamic Brothers for cracking down on that! Good grief what's next?

Commissarka,
I think I read something about a Progressive Wymen's biker gang and NPR. Something about a contest, calender with biker chic shots and oh I can't remember right now. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

Well I think I know where I am going to visit next now that I know that I will not have to be forced to look at immodest things while I'm there.

Commisssarka Pinkie - you have been of reading my exacting mind.

Not so long back I was to tell of terrible accident of go-cart burka girl who was to be of strangling when her burka to be of entanglement in wheel.

But you are of missing what the point to be.

The regent of West Aceh, Ramli Mansur, is only to be looking out for all the womens of Aceh. He is only to try to be of protecting them from the raping that is of always happening in the Islamic world.

And why is it to be so much for the happening? Because the womens to be wearing the tight jeans and the reavealing clothing and the mens can not be of resisting.

The poor mens in the Mooslim places have only the two choices - to be the rapists of the womens or to be the freedom fighters and do the jihad and be of spontaneous person combustion.

Like Dear Leader, we must be of sympathy to these poor mens who have so much of the little choices in their lifes.

Just in time for this thread:

Sex and the Sharia
How our culture increasingly soft-pedals repressive Islamic law

Kyle Smith in the New York Post wrote:The shabbiest, smirkiest, most unbearable moment of "Sex and the City 2" arrives when the girls sing "I Am Woman" on a karaoke stage in Abu Dhabi - a country still run under Islamic Sharia law that officially subjugates women.

The "Sex" soft pedal is only part of a disturbing turning point in how the United States sees Sharia. Last month, the American Academy of Pediatrics, in the name of cultural diversity, condoned the deliberate harming of the genitals of baby girls. Genital mutilation was wrong, it said, but a "ritual nick" is OK.

And the plan to build a Ground Zero mosque - to be run by a so-called "moderate" imam who nevertheless believes Sharia should be imposed everywhere - continues to move forward.

That karaoke tune? Maybe it should have been "Muh-muh-muh My Sharia."
If bin Laden was reading the news this week, he must have had a good laugh. And a pang of doubt.

Why am I spending all this effort on jihad? Why am I living in a cave? I could have a penthouse on Fifth Avenue. I could have made more progress toward a pan-Islamic world with a decent flack. Why didn't I realize how easily Americans will gladly drop their supposed ideals if you call it "tolerance"?

Or "reaching out." The AAP's edict called for "federal and state laws [to] enable pediatricians to reach out to families by offering a 'ritual nick,' such as pricking or minor incisions of girls' clitorises."

Reach out! With a sharp object.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image
With such a photo, I too am shocked! (how do they get those things on)

Neotrotsky wrote: With such a photo, I too am shocked! (how do they get those things on)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Dear me, my favorite dress shop is prohibited from selling tight clothing now? I'll just have to buy a smaller size.

But what a great way to get free clothes! I agree it makes so much more sense to straddle a bike in a long skirt that gets caught in the spokes, unless I pull it up and bunch it around my waist so the whole world can see my bare legs and even my underwear--if I happen to be wearing any.

Cue the Steppenwolf music! I love the freedom that comes from speeding down the highway on my motorcycle, with the wind blowing my skirt up into my face.

But as long as the women are modestly covered with headscarves, who cares about helmets? Just take care nothing gets caught in the back wheel and you end up like Isadora Duncan.

Leninka, I propose we get with the other female comrades, don our revolutionary red moo-moos, and form a biker gang just for women! No men allowed--but at the same time we'll also agitate to become members of THEIR biker gangs on the grounds that they're being discriminatory, non-inclusive, and old-boy-networkish.

This is an excellent idea, Comrade Pinkie. But, as you say, we must take care not to get our MooMoo's caught up in our wheels. These men are such chauvinists, not allowing us into their clubs, and they are lechers, too. Look no further than what fell out of an old KGB file the other day when I was dusting and mopping Comrade Red Square's office.

I SWEAR TO YOU I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

But this morning I happened to be parked outside a convenience store, when a battered old truck pulled up alongside and out stepped a woman who looked like Jabba the Hutt.

She wore pink shorts that were about as tight as the pink leather pants in The People's Comrade's picture, totally stuck into her crack. And as she lumbered into the store with her back to me, I noticed something hanging down from her crotch and wondered to my horror if that was supposed to be the drawstring to something not properly inserted, and maybe she's going to the ladies' room to re-insert it. Then it dropped to the ground. It was a wad of paper that had been jammed in that enormous rear crevice.

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight for fear of the ensuing nightmares.

Leninka:

What if, while biking, we gathered up the bottom portion of the moomoos and tied them in a knot at the front, so they'll be out of the way? According to the rules, we're just not allowed to wear jeans--but I saw nothing in the edict about letting our legs show.

Or we could attach "sissy bars" to the backs of the bikes, and hang our moomoos over them where they'll be out of the way. Of course, depending on the height of the sissy bar, this may cause the moomoos to hitch up much higher than our waists. But I don't see anything in the rules that specifically state we must keep our midriffs covered. They're more concerned with our heads.

Thanks a lot for sharing that, Pinkie.

Sheesh...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Image
. Then it dropped to the ground. It was a wad of paper that had been jammed in that enormous rear crevice.

The New York Times Sunday Edition?
It has extra liberal absorbency for those special days of the month, like after eating some Hot Pockets downed with some Milwaukee's Best Ice Beer.

Did you say large derriere? Was it as big as my large light skinned black ass? Speaking of that, the tying of moo-moos into a knot at our waistline would give me the opportunity to show off my tattoo.

I hope she picked up the piece of paper and placed it into some kind of recycle bin.

As long as we're on the topic of stuff embedded in cracks and moo-moos...

Lost Puppy.jpg

Leninka wrote:Did you say large derriere? Was it as big as my large light skinned black ass? Speaking of that, the tying of moo-moos into a knot at our waistline would give me the opportunity to show off my tattoo.

I hope she picked up the piece of paper and placed it into some kind of recycle bin.
All this talks of big butts reminds me of

I'm sure Papa Obama has to sing this to Michelle

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Image
. Then it dropped to the ground. It was a wad of paper that had been jammed in that enormous rear crevice.

The New York Times Sunday Edition?
It has extra liberal absorbency for those special days of the month, like after eating some Hot Pockets downed with some Milwaukee's Best Ice Beer.
And don't forget The Washington Pravda. When a little extra liberal gushing over His Obamaness is needed.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Commisssarka Pinkie - you have been of reading my exacting mind.

Not so long back I was to tell of terrible accident of go-cart burka girl who was to be of strangling when her burka to be of entanglement in wheel.

But you are of missing what the point to be.

The regent of West Aceh, Ramli Mansur, is only to be looking out for all the womens of Aceh. He is only to try to be of protecting them from the raping that is of always happening in the Islamic world.

And why is it to be so much for the happening? Because the womens to be wearing the tight jeans and the reavealing clothing and the mens can not be of resisting.

The poor mens in the Mooslim places have only the two choices - to be the rapists of the womens or to be the freedom fighters and do the jihad and be of spontaneous person combustion.

Like Dear Leader, we must be of sympathy to these poor mens who have so much of the little choices in their lifes.

Of course, this is ancient knowledge, and men haven't changed a bit in the last 2000 years. Even women like the MTE and Cattie CouricAcid aren't safe without wearing burkas or veils. Those Muslim men are even more prone to genital tumescence than my black brothers.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:As long as we're on the topic of stuff embedded in cracks and moo-moos...
I think I found the lost original picture for your cartoon, Whoopie.

Most equal indeed comrade Chairman. And now I must be changing my Party™ approved absorbent undergarments.

You have no idea how close that is to what I saw yesterday. Seriously, how can anyone not know that something that substantial is stuck in their butt?

Proposed caption: "Yes, Malia, Daddy has plugged the hole!"

Pinkie, perhaps her fluid levels were low.

moomoo.jpg

Leninka wrote:I can just see it now. This is going to catch on here in Amerika. Pants on the ground styles are going to turn into pants up your crack.

And then 12 years from now, someone will sing a song that will change the style again like:

Pants up your crack,
I've said it once before and I'll say it again. Why not go au natural or all wear the same thing? It would solve so many problems.

BTW Leninka, are you referring to wedgies ;)?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:As long as we're on the topic of stuff embedded in cracks and moo-moos...

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Leninka wrote:I can just see it now. This is going to catch on here in Amerika. Pants on the ground styles are going to turn into pants up your crack.

Pants up your crack,
I've said it once before and I'll say it again. Why not go au natural or all wear the same thing? It would solve so many problems.

BTW Leninka, are you referring to wedgies ;)?

No, just cracks in general.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Bump
Remember what you said about Michelle looking like a Wal-Mart shopper Pinkie? Yeah. . .

What could he be thinking?

I have heard of "camel toe". Is this "butt toe" ?

Neotrotsky wrote:

What could he be thinking?

I have heard of "camel toe". Is this "butt toe" ?
I'd call it "butt knuckle". It looks like it's clenching to hit someone.

Glad to see all of my comrades on crack patrol. This is a serious problem!

You're right Leninka, this turned into a very serious thread. Are we finally cracking up?

Upside. I found the large mass that is disturbing gravity and space time. Downside, it's Michelle O.

She's certainly becoming the butt of a lot of jokes.

There's a gent in uniform in the background...perhaps they are there to review some crack troops?

(off)
Perhaps the real question is, who's the real ass?

I hear that her website URL is https://whitehouse.gov\michelle

(get it, backslash Michelle)

Ah, forget it.