Moonbat Mockfest Fodder: "Why I Support Obama" placard

You are well aware of this graphic that has been making the rounds on Facebook, campaign emails, and basement-dweller activist discussion boards:

Well, now is your chance to make this most equal piece of propaganda even more equal for the masses!

Use this template:

And your favorite graphic editor to yield a masterpiece worthy of any Occupy echo chamber!

Here's an example:

Have fun (you are mandated to)!

Antarctic Social Justice for Feminist Emperor Penguins. This beats them all. Piling up debt for a degree in Diversity and Social Inequality (University of Central Florida) and then become a lifetime dependent (indentured peasant) of Democratic Party.

Capitalist fatcats don't see the value of an expensive degree!

whysupport2.jpg

Handwritten signs carry so much more gravitas than slick, corporate-produced ones.

I don't have time to add to this motivational thread but wish to express my appreciation for its creation. Thanks.Image

Am posting this for Comrade Stinkovski who isn't up yet and does not have way to make itself heard unless Peoples Computer at library is on.
It voted for Obama for $20 and carton of cigarettes and will vote for him again if Community Organizer gives it ride to polls even though it is homeless and unregistered which do not matter as Republican election judges here are Democrat plants who will vote ballot for it after it marks its X in roll book and audit as witnesses. Comrade Chairman Obama will win here with 99% who will happily give Him and his friends in the 1% power of State for life.

I do not see the point in wasting time which should have been spent shovelling to write "Why I Support Obama" on cardboard when it should be obvious to everyone that there is no alternative to supporting Obama. If this person really wished to help Obama, they should be volunteering to bus tables at Anna Wintour's or George Clooney's house or wherever the next Middle Class fundraiser will be. From each according to their ability.... unless you have $40,000 to contribute, shut up and take out the garbage!

Komrades! It is most imperative that we support Kommisarr Obama in his campaign against evul kapitulist women warrior Mitt *spit* Romney!!!!

Opiate of the People wrote:I do not see the point in wasting time which should have been spent shovelling to write "Why I Support Obama" on cardboard when it should be obvious to everyone that there is no alternative to supporting Obama. If this person really wished to help Obama, they should be volunteering to bus tables at Anna Wintour's or George Clooney's house or wherever the next Middle Class fundraiser will be. From each according to their ability.... unless you have $40,000 to contribute, shut up and take out the garbage!
get-back-to-work.jpg

Moochelle would look better as Chewbacca.

Just sayin'.

Don't think it didn't cross my mind, Comrade... ran outta time.