Moore VS The Right-Wing Media

POLL: Moore VS CNN

You may select 1 option

Michael Moore was recently invited to CNN for an interview, live. In the report, Moore accuses CNN of being paid out by big health companies to support the idea of Free-Market Healthcare.

Watch the video and decide for yourselves:

I see purges on the horizon. What does the party think? Are what we thought were our media allies being paid off by the right; or is Michael Moore becoming too useful at this point, and thus losing his usefulness? Either way there will be some new nonpersons coming up real soon.

UPDATE:

Even though the party still feels that Moore's accusations of the media being right-winged are far fetched, it appears that it is not without any justification at all. MSNBC published this report from the front lines in Iraq:

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19441074/

With news reports like these, how can we convince the people of America that what we do over there is wrong? Perhaps there should be some reporters that "accidentally" get turned into the freedom fighters hands, no? We cannot have things like this getting out to the people.

All news clips are censored by the party and their international associates.

<character off>

As I was watching Moore speak I couldn't shake off the feeling he's suffering from some debilitating self-inflicted illness and desperately wants us all to foot the bill he's not willing to pay. His outburst against the liberal Blitzer is clearly a sublimation of the perpetual state of panic Mr. Moore is in every time he looks in the mirror and sees a supersized sicko looking back at him. That medical bill is going to be astronomical!

"The People™ have been suffering" for 17 years, he says, because Hillarycare™ had been axed. Obviously I'm not one of "The People™." I don't even have medical insurance and never had (except for the time in the Motherland when it was a mandatory policy achieved through the extraction of 95% of my salary). That was the only time when I was really suffering and couldn't get adequate treatment for my ulcer. Once I was in the US I paid the doctor out of my pocket, took some effective pills, and forgot that I ever had that problem.

It's funny how he complains about HMOs fighting with doctors over $15 visits, suggesting that it's the government that should be paying for those visits. It never occurs to both of them that instead of paying thousands in insurance premiums, everybody would be better off if the patients paid those $15 fees themselves. In fact, I'd like to see a doctor charging an insurance company $15 for a visit. $150 is more likely, not counting all the unnecessary tests and procedures that drive up the cost.

He also complains about the unreasonable control of payments by insurance companies as opposed to supposedly lax payments by the government - without stopping to think how enormous a corruption and abuse racket he is inviting on our heads if the government becomes involved. He did have enough time to stop and think about it though, from the moment he began shooting Sicko. Does he mention the never-ending frauds that follow Medicare like buzzards follow a dying horse? Not really. He can shower us with numbers very well, but there is no logic behind those numbers and never has been - in anything he ever did.

He's a demagogue, a witch doctor, and a snake oil salesman who got so used to uncritical praise by the liberal establishment that this moderate attempt to challenge his inanities by Blitzer sent him into an orbit higher than that of Laika the Space Dog.

</character off>

THE PARTY BELIEVES THAT AGENT SICKO HAS OUTLIVED HIS USEFULNESS. OFF WITH THAT THING ON TOP OF HIS ORGANISM WITH WHICH HE EATS AND SPEAKS!

<character off as well>
I remember when I first saw him, I thought "gaw, what on earth happened to him". I even got a little "sicko", and social medicine did not help me get over it, it was when I turned his face off. At this point, he is very high on my list of people that I really do not care to meet (yes, Nancy is there as well). If I ever did, I would not bother saying a word, because I would never get one in. If he treated Wolf Blitzer the way he did, then what kind of !*#& would he try to cram up my ear if he knew that I thought that he could take his philosophy and go live in the workers paradise in the MotherLand. Go! Go! All you people just go and live in how wonderful it is. I am perfectly happy staying in a world where the kapitaist continue to invest in more prosperity. It has treaded me well so far, always eaten (food that is good too, not from ration cards), always had a roof over my head (not one that is going to last for 2 years and I'm on a list waiting for the next 4), and it has even afforded me to be able to afford extras in life (no vodka is not the only past time). I guess that I am just rambling on and saying everything that everyone knows, it's just that these people get on my nerves and scare me a little bit, America holds in the balance of making all of this a reality. With the nation being 50/50 with these issues, if only a little bit more become useful idiots, then we have bought it and her majesty really will take the throne (and if not this election, the next one, it will eventually happen because they are waging a successful culture war). The only that looks to save us now is that enough people have reality hit them in the face, they realized that raising taxes by 50% is not a good thing. Anyhow, it would be a big favor to me if Michael would just cram another ding dong in his mouth and SHUT UP!
<character on>

Comrade Moore has indeed outlived his usefulness. While he has created many, many useful idiots, including some of my relatives, I wonder what the fascist Americans who *gasp* THINK *gasp* about facts will see in this.. He obviously does not know what he is talking about, and consistently dances around, avoiding the subject of health care, and spent more time in his interview talking about the war. Yes Moore, we all know the Bu$h war was an imperialist war based on lies. We know that although Clinton mentioned Iraqi WMDs in the 1990s that he was forced to say those things by then Governor BusHitler. BUT WE WILL SURRENDER SOON ENOUGH! STOP BASHING THE PEOPLES' NEWS NETWORK, CNN! CNN has done an excellent job in artificially driving down presidential approval ratings and making the imperialist war unpopular! And now, CNN is doing a great job at giving attention to manufactured scandals, while ignoring our authentic scandals! He must be declared a non person, and every mention of him erased from history. He cannot betray the Communist News Network and get away with it!

I've been calling for the purge of Enemy Moore since he told the Amerikan sheeple that "Detainees at Gitmo recieve better healthcare than the average US citizen". Oh yes, I'm way ahead of everyone with my *advanced* progressive reasoning. We can't have a fat man running around telling people that the good folks at Gitmo are being taken cared of!! How in the hell will we get those idiots in orange jump suits outside the Western White House to fight for social-justice if they discover that Gitmo prisoners livin' it up down there!? Michael Moore, you have failed buddy boy!

OFF WITH MM's PUSS FILLED HEAD! FEED HIM TO STARVING FREEDOM FIGHTERS, NOW! HE HAS ENOUGH FLAB TO FEED AN ENTIRE GULAG FOR THIRTY YEARS! THE WORLD IS WATCHING! THE WORLD IS WATCHING!

Patience Meow...
Once we absorb all the Mooreons into the Goremon faith, then we can liquidate this most useful idiot, Jabba the Moore.
Speaking of Jabba the Moore, where's the Wookie, Mr. Reno?

Who is going to be the beautiful princess that has to be his playmate? I would sure hate to be her. I puke just having to look at him.

I hear that the rate of cancer survivors in France, Britain and Canadia are a lot lower than here in da U.S.

And he looked like an idiot sitting there waiting for someone to acknowledge his presence and give him permission to regurgitate stupid.

<character off, which happens more and more>
No doubt a repulsive little toad, or a great fat toad. But there is one consolation and I'm meaner than the rest of you and may know more, for various reasons, on spotting internal hells. Moore's in hell all the time. His entire life is a running argument with reality, for he is an ideologue with the disease far advanced. Everything that he sees must be twisted to his purpose for he is furious when reality does not mirror his desires. He's a huge fat whining baby with a camera and his films are tantrums, and he is a useful idiot of the left who are, and I'm not kidding, really bent on world domination. Ellsworth Toohey was such a clean personification of this hydra.

Take comfort in a few things. Every time an American does something good, it sours his stomach. Just how twisted do you have to be to twist things to put a totalitarian state like Cuba in front of the USA? Note that there was no comparison of the services provided, just a vague "services."

He is a true propagandist. Anything will serve to support his thesis; a thread of good will serve. By this logic Hitler, who through von Karajan, built the finest string section in Europe, was a good man. Anything at all bad about an enemy will discredit the enemy. By this light, if Mother Teresa stubbed her toe and said, "Damn," it means that she personally ate babies.

Note the ranting, the inability to address a point. The anger which comes out off subject. The cast in his eye. I've been there, but from a different place. It's utter and complete hell.

Good.

</character off>

On reconsideration, Comrades, Michael Moore, although a very useful person, may be strong drink for now, for the proles have not been limbered up by Our Many Titted Empress. To this end, I suggest that we give him control of Ben and Jerry's in Vermont, where his ranting will not be that out of place, and where he can pack on another #300. By the time that his opinions are mainstream, with the help of Alec Baldwin, if he's still recognizable himself, Johnny Depp, if he's not moved abroad, and of course Susan Sarandon, Moore will be easily controllable for it will take a fork lift to get him anywhere.

And by that time we shall have control over Halliburton, which will be needed to reinforce the stages for the Party Rallies.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And by that time we shall have control over Halliburton, which will be needed to reinforce the stages for the Party Rallies.

Dream on you commie rats. I'm foursquare behind socialized medicine. It'll cut our corporate costs and put American industry on a level playing field with the rest of the world. Plus it has the added bonus of lulling the workers and peasants away from revolution, giving them good reason not to revolt against their betters, the Capitalist ruling classes. There will be no Party Rallies on Halliburton property on my watch, not while you're under my thumb. Socialized medicine is good for America because it's good for Halliburton. We have stock holders living on coupons, you know. Paying for health insurance is killing our profits. Consider the plight of the coupon clippers. Have some compassion, man.

But there is a problem. I agree entirely that we can used socialized medicine, and when we get the NEA to dumb down the kids even more, and let's never forget No Child Left Un-unedified, they won't know if we're giving them crap especially if we give out lots of happy pills. And we should reduce the tax on booze and let them drink themselves to death. Cheaper than paying pensions. And they'll need something.

But the problem is that good medical research takes lots of money and I want good medical research. I mean, I have a staff here at Rancho del Teocrito to take care of, and I'm not getting any younger you know. I hope to have decades' more flogging the peasants and all that very enjoyable stuff, for after all, why live if you can't make others miserable? Ask Our Many Titted Empress; she's the one who taught me the finer points of it.

We <i>may</i> be able to spend less on medicine if the proles get very little and the rest goes to research, but then all the research will be done on purely political lines, on which party member might need it, but if there's not time to develop the research, a party member might die.

What about this? We create a class, say, "Revolutionary Heroes" and give them fancy dachas. A million or two ought to do, enough to make a statistical sample. We track them and their illnesses and decide what research is likely to be done.

And for the others? Well, as far as I'm concerned, after they can no longer put in a good day's work in my fields or factories, or if the women are no longer needed for child bearing, then they've past usefulness to me and need to be reassigned to a Worker's Village, which does not, of course, exist.

Ever seen <i>Soylent Green</i>?

And I'm going to use some of the breeding programs on the males. Let a few of the biggest and strongest survive intact until they can give a sperm donation, freeze that, and then make them, as the Arabs say, clean eunuchs. Meaning nothing down there at all. They'll grow big and strong; their bones won't harden; their rib cages will be big with huge lungs, the reason that the castrati could out-sing women in bel canto, so we can get more work out of them.

And since they won't have any genitals, they won't itch.

The only people on the planet who will have a dick will be male party members, Our Many Titted Empress, and Mr. Reno.

Jabba the Hut looked like the moment before Vesuvius went off...I can't wait until the people bury that pig (in the ground, with hot coals, Polynesian style).

Well, the cannibals call us Long Pig.

Idi! Idi! Where are you, man? How do you render off all that fat? Oh? That's right; you starved the Ugandans so you wouldn't <i>have</i> that problem. I see. But didn't you ever need to eat one of your staff?...Don't give me that, I know you better.

Idi, come on. Why is it that the pictures of you and your staff keep changing and changing and you're the only one who stays the same, and they're not all skinny. Tell me how to render off all the blubber. And anyway I can use it to power Rancho del Teocrito for a year.