Morale Booster

Comrades,

There has been some disturbing reports that our progressive 'base' just isn't as motivated anymore about our program. As loyal party members it is incumbent that we keep the enthusiasm up in the masses and as we continue to march unto the glorious world of next Tuesday.

Along that track......Let's do some progressive dancing to this little ditty!!!!

It's got a great beat and we all got to dance to it.

I dunno, I like the idea, but I find it troubling that so far, after a trillion dollars, there isn't one poor person who can honestly say they got a dime from Obama.

So far all Obama can claim is that he's punished the rich and that's small consolation when everyone expected to get a big fat payoff in the mail.

I want my damn check!

groove back2.jpg
Muchos Gracias, Commodore Snoogie!!
How inspiring! Not since the hits of Bell Biv Devoe has a song done so much to get my groove on. If I am not mistaken I believe this song will be featured in an upcoming propaganda film to also help energize the masses.

Comrade El Presidente - we appreciate your contributions, but I had to replace your avatar with a smaller image by creating a new smaller file. The one you linked was a gigantic 2 MEGABYTES monster that stole people's bandwidth! Linking a 2MB-big avatar can only be qualified as sabotage and is only permissible while trolling the sites of people's enemies!

Look at it - https://www.tropico3.com/img/vote-el-pr ... opico3.JPG

RESIZING THE IMAGE MAY CHANGE THE DIMENSIONS, BUT IT DOESN'T REDUCE THE NUMBER OF FREAKING KAPITALIST MEGABYTES!

You wouldn't want to be accused of bandwidth hoarding, would you, you bandwidth hoarder?

I suggest we show-trial El Presidente immediately for sabotage against the Collective, then send him to the Gulag.

I don't know if a show trial is warranted. His accumulated bits have been seized and redistributed to the People. This is more like a Summary Offense and as such no trial is required. Gulag time can be assigned summarily. I dunno, maybe a week or two? With good behavior he could be out in a month.

Don't we need to determine what color El Presidente is before we decide if we prosecute or not?

Well he's obviously a Latino. If his offense was sneaking across the border he'd be eligible for amnesty and all the other benefits American taxpayers offer. I guess we could let him slide this time, I'm really not in the mood to do the necessary paperwork to have him transported to the gulag, it's so hot and I'm so lazy.

(besides there's a cold beer and shot of vodka calling to me from the kitchen)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Don't we need to determine what color El Presidente is before we decide if we prosecute or not?
I didn't think of that. Besides, what crime has comrade El Presidente committed? All he has done is redistributed bandwidth from others to himself. That's something we look on favorably, just ask the Chairman. Even our Premier sent his dog on a special jet to eat lobster with him on vacation and billed the proles. That's no worse than what El Presidente has done. Redistributing from the collective is ... wait a minute! El Presidente redistributed from the COLLECTIVE! We are the collective so he redistributed OUR STUFF!

Let's purge him on the spot!

ThePeoplesComrade -

Your avatar seems out of line as well, dimension-wise. And whatever happened to that respectable young prog with a glass of Party-approved Margarita?

Whoopie, you slacker. "I don't feel like..." What you mean to say is you have wasted Party Time(TM) on crap you shouldn't have. That's what minions are for! Or wormholes, but last time I let you use the wormhole, it stank of urine for a week, and there were empty vodka bottles and caviar tins all over the place.

Besides... don't you keep forms ready to go, just fill in the criminal's name, and turn them in?

Now let's all take a page from PInkie's book, and HIDE BEFORE SHE FINDS US! I've got a whole shipment of fresh vodka, a ton of black bread, caviar out the you know what, and General Mousey Tongue brought over several female ahhh secretarial pool candidates. Let's bring Leninka and Mrs. Czarweary along. They can hang out with the pool boys.

P A R T E E E for the Party! Enjoy the kittens, comrades, just remember I get first dibs on the shellfish!

Our Glorious Leader has repeatedly found it necessary to deal with the nonkulturny noncomformists in our midst. While noboby, I mean nobody, loves a show trial more than I, it would be a waste of Party resources. Furthermore, I am not sure these progs have enough of a paper trail to press a conviction, or resources to buy us all off.

May I humbly suggest a more practical discipline for the slackers? Send them off to shovel Jimmy Carter Nano-Rabbit shit. They will either come back humbled and with great zeal to further our Cause, or will be so numbed by the experience they will de-evolve into permanent zombies. Either outcome could be useful the collective.

*burp* pass the vodka Comrade! No, not you, the blonde who has a problem keeping her clothes on. Huh? Oh yes? Menial labor for the Greater Good(TM)? Yes, I second the motion. Comrade General, have you tried these rare Olympia Oysters? Exquisite and very hard to come by.

Vodka and pussy(cats)? These are a few of my favorite things!

Col. you are correct, I should have some arrest and transport forms made, I'll get some proles to work designing them. Oh, and if you think those Olympia Oysters are rare, you should try some of this fresh prairie squid (Kansas calamari).

Pooool boys??? Did I hear for someone to say 'Poooooool boys'? Sounds like party time for me!

I am ready to be doing the dance of the seven veils to great boogy-down tune.

Red Square wrote:You wouldn't want to be accused of bandwidth hoarding, would you, you bandwidth hoarder?
Komrades. That technical jargon is above my pay-grade government-ration. In my efforts to live as a progressive I have attempted to not educate myself on things such as facts, details, and information. My job as a beneficiary of the collective is to accept my restrictions. I appreciate Komrade Square's efforts to control the equal distribution of bandwidth among TPC's fellow travelers. Please forgive my utilization of more than my fair share of bandwidth. Eliminating my capitalist tendencies has proven to be more difficult than anticipated.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Well he's obviously a Latino.
Comrade, Comrade Whoopie. I am sad to say that I had the unfortunate reality of having been born a white heterosexual male. The guilt of my birth-condition has haunted me since the days when other white heterosexual liberal males began telling my of my evil history and brutal past. Since that time I have worked to live in solidarity with my Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, Gay/Lesbian, Bi/Tri-Sexual brothers and sisters.