More Burgers or Moore Burgers?

MooreBurgers.JPG
Dateline April 4, 2011 - AP (Associated Potatoes) - Today in the Middle East, as protests continued, dedicated (and flame resistant) intrepid newspersons captured this photo of community organizers preparing a barbecue welcome for film producer Michael Moore.

Moore is said to be visiting the Middle East in preparation for launching a chain of "collective hamburger chains"; at the time of this photo Moore was eating and was unavailable for comment about the rumor that the chain, by design, will sell no burgers with less than 35% fat. The burgers are, however, believed to be Sharia Compliant™.

While it remains unclear whether the union members seen in the photo were actually planning to eat Moore or are simply wishing him the best in his epic battle to consume enough to tip the earth significantly, thereby ending global warning, the group was obviously enjoying themselves as they stoked the coals for the upcoming barbecue with the famous film producer.

More to follow as this story develops.

Comrade R.O.C.K. in the USSA,

I think Moore's larger plan is to establish Middle-East Franchises of his "Eat the Rich Bar & Grill," but I fear that you may be right in suspecting that when he arrives expecting to be greeted joyously by all of our Comrades in the Middle East, he may discover a large majority are loyal to a different franchise known as "Eat the West."

--Kagan Gourmet

Dear Chef Kagan,

I believe that you are probably correct; after all, what better source for a 35% fat burger than The Rich™.

It is sad that, until the franchises are built, the poor people of numerous Middle Eastern countries are forced to cook on the ground, as in the photograph, but they don't seem to mind. I suspect that their Unions will make all things equally right until the joyous grand openings.

Have you been approached concerning milkshakes for the Eat the Rich Bar & Grill establishments?

Comrade Moore is...is...I'm sorry Brothers and Sisters. Good Party member or not, the man is disgusting.
moore_dog_02.jpg
Moore Snack

moore_06.jpg

ummm, I am afraid I might choke on the greasy double chin.....

burger.jpg

Comrades,
Here it comes!
He may have bitten off moore than he can chew.

I hear that comrade Mikey makes the beef patties by putting a ball of meat in his armpit and squeezing it flat with his arm.

(Mmmm, pre-seasoned)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I hear that comrade Mikey makes the beef patties by putting a ball of meat in his armpit and squeezing it flat with his arm.

(Mmmm, pre-seasoned)

Think that's disgusting, Comrade... you should see how he makes doughnuts!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ummm, I am afraid I might choke on the greasy double chin.....
It's the whiskers that would get to me, Fraulein Judge. Or is that Judge Fraulein? Either way, that chin is, well...

Regardless, the word "unpalatable" leaps, unbidden, to my lips. I mean keyboard.

Red Menace wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:I hear that comrade Mikey makes the beef patties by putting a ball of meat in his armpit and squeezing it flat with his arm.

(Mmmm, pre-seasoned)

Think that's disgusting, Comrade... you should see how he makes doughnuts!

AAAAAKKKKKK!!!

I denounce your imagery!!

Speaking of unpalatable imagery, leave it to BFH at iOTW to destroy my appetite...

Picture-4.jpg

Dig4Utopia wrote:KOROLEV - WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM...

moorefatimages.jpg

Good News for Moore:

Well if we did "eat all the rich" there would be no more

Bad News for Moore:

After "eating all the rich" we would have to turn on ourselves.

People like the size of Moore tend to go first

Goodgawdamighty, chile, what that woman doon with at "M" on her hade in a respeckble eatin' 'stablishment???

MsMoore.JPG

Actually a Comrade as proggie as brother Moore has gone globally green and signed with Ikeda Lavatories Laboratories in Japan to provide the meat for his hefty emporiums. Shit will be private labeled as Moore Shit™ as soon as they are able to add the correct fat quotient to the end-product.

EAT RICH SHIT! is said to be the companies slogan of choice at this time.