More Insidious Racist/Thoughtcrime Tricks Uncovered!

[img]/images/Penut_Butter_Jelly_Racist_Smash.png[/img]
Comrades; we all know the price for our Workers Paradise is eternal vigilance against thoughtcrime.

The pervasiveness of this problem must never be underestimated, as shown in this latest report from Portland's Ministry of Truth:

Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Remember comrades, only eternal vigilance can deter the enemies of our People's Republic.

In the meantime all sandwich makers must sign vows of compliance and repudiate their past actions against the proletariat.

I sure hope the Peoples' Galley is purged of all white <spit> bread products.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is Racist, Says Portland School Official

PBJ-racist-150x112.jpg

Did you know that eating or even talking about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich could be considered racist?
That's right.
Apparently, it's because people in some cultures don't eat sandwich bread. Verenice Gutierrez, principal of Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland explained in and interview with the Portland Tribune:

Comrade, we've simultaneously alerted our fellow Cubeniks to this menace. Thats good news! It proves the defenders of the collective are ever watchful for thoughtcrime. Brother Red Menace, I salute you as a fellow advocate of the proletariat!

I mighta known Colonel 7.62 would be involved.

Makes my head hurt, trying to figure out which came first, the peanut butter or the jelly.

Is it possible that CurrentTime™ is like CurrentTruth™?

Comrade ROCK...If your head is hurting, then I suggest you stop using it for thinking. Take a Soma tablet.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
So let them bring whatever they eat at home to school in their lunchboxes. I think I was the only kid with prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches and figs at lunch in middle school but when there wasn't time I had a PB&J like everybody else. Uh oh. I've said too much... I'll get my shovel ready

ImageLiberal ignorance never ceases to amaze me. This country is screwed.

I am very fortunate. Here in the Mama Obama Kollective Children of Parents Killed by Shovel <spit> Orphanage we are never served the racist pb&j sandwich. We are wisely fed only shit sandwiches. Please sir, may I have another?

I denounce the racist inventor of peanut butter! As we all know, Washington was just a racist, dead white European Male slave-owner!

Ivan Betinov wrote:I denounce the racist inventor of peanut butter! As we all know, Washington was just a racist, dead white European Male slave-owner!

I recall from my party history books that this man was nicknamed "Carver", probably because he was a serial killer as well.

If Mzzzzzzzzzzz Verenice Gutierrez will give me a call, I'll be happy to suggest something for her to eat.

For true equality and in celebration of diversity, all peanut butter must be prohibited from schools (as it is in many because one or two kids have allergies...)

Image Homi-sexicals and Mooslims, don't read this next part... thanks. Image
Let the majority bend to the whims of a token few! It's all about inclusion, fairness and the Children™ after all!

Comrades,

How will Mzzzzzzzzzzz Verenice Gutierrez respond to this insensitivity?

Vice President Joe Biden buys lunch at Capriotti's Sandwich Shop, Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, in Washington.

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 1:50 PM EST
Updated: Nov 21, 2013 1:58 PM EST

By JOSH LEDERMAN

WASHINGTON (AP) — Joe Biden made a midday lunch run Thursday to pick [highlight=#FFFF00]up sandwiches for himself and the president[/highlight], but when it came time to pay the tab, the vice president came up short.

Hmmm sounds like [highlight=#NaNffff]culturally relevant advanced pedagogy to me... CRAP.[/highlight]

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:Image So let them bring whatever they eat at home to school in their lunchboxes. I think I was the only kid with prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches and figs at lunch in middle school but when there wasn't time I had a PB&J like everybody else. Uh oh. I've said too much... I'll get my shovel ready
Oh, no, no, no! Children are not permitted to bring food from home, lest it fail to conform to direktives about nutrients. Remember student whose ham sandwich and apple were confiscated so that school-approved greasy, salty yummy chicken nuggets could be substituted. Also remember child who wasforced to eat salty, fatty had to be given school-provided Ritz crackers because home-made lunch did not contain "grains." After all, we must not leave food decisions to (ptui) parents. Only government is qualified to define what is good.