More Racist Hate!

Comrades,

Another tragedy has occurred in which a hate filled savage attacked members of the victim class.

Minitruth and her affiliates in the United States have decided not to cover the story for some reason.

So I bring it to you from a British rag.

Three black soldiers arrested for stabbing white comrade to death 'called him a cracker' - so why are police now so sure it was NOT a hate crime?

This needs to be out there. People across the board need to wake up.

Is it not a good thing that we have a Democratic controlled media so we do I have to see or hear such unprovable falsehoods, like blacks persons doing any harm. ALL LIES.

I am sure the "crackers" had it coming... we, the glorious progressive of the Democratic Party, not only crackers are racist.

"DEATH OF ALL WHITES AND CONSERVATIVES... THEY PREACH HATE! HATE THEM!!"(bumper sticker to be available in the People's Strip Club ... Gentleman's Club a week from next Tuesday.)

I shall don my favorite hoodie to celebrate.
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote: "DEATH OF ALL WHITES AND CONSERVATIVES... THEY PREACH HATE! HATE THEM!!"(bumper sticker to be available in the People's Strip Club ... Gentleman's Club a week from next Tuesday.)
Curses! There is not enough room on my Yugo for all of these profound and korrekt Party slogan bumper stickers!!! I may have to buy one of those baby seal killing SUV's...

I hate bumper stickers! They won't stay on my Verolex's Vinyl finish! Damn capitalist invention obviously. The proletariat is obviously not being considered AGAIN!! I have embroidered the slogan on the front of my automotive miracle. FORWARD!

Verolex.jpg

When did the designation of "cracka" be awarded prior to earning "creepy-assed?"

Such breachings of protocols is uncalled for, they are in place for a reason. Dammit.

"Witness" obviously misheard stalwart killers innocent passersby. They were saying not "cracker" but "cracka." Miz Jeantel has informed us that "cracka" is not racist word but term of affection. Note how witness says victim was being bumped or hugged by killer passerby. Such lively hi-jinks. How can this be hate?

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:I shall don my favorite hoodie to celebrate.
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote: "DEATH OF ALL WHITES AND CONSERVATIVES... THEY PREACH HATE! HATE THEM!!"(bumper sticker to be available in the People's Strip Club ... Gentleman's Club a week from next Tuesday.)
Curses! There is not enough room on my Yugo for all of these profound and korrekt Party slogan bumper stickers!!! I may have to buy one of those baby seal killing SUV's...

Most trying to be loyal Comrade Korreketed -- do to popular demand (thousands remaining on the lot.. unsold) you will be provided free of charge for a slight fee, a Yugo which should hold all the People's bumper stickers!!

yugo.JPG

Comrade Hun, PLEASE BE CHECKING YOUR MEMO BOX. Progressives not "hate" and we do not hate the People's glorious bumper stickers!!! Although not a requirement, it is required to become a Drone of good standing, is it not! (hates bumper stickers... SPIT SPIT)

Hmmmm Frau Fraulein....I must have been either the victim of a hacker attack as in my memo box that had come directly from the Komsomol I had found direction of size and color of the required embroidering to be placed on my automotive marvel. Even signed by Reverend Jackson, Reverend, Sharpton, Reverend Farrakan. these are all men of God! How can it be wrong???? I must have inhaled too much fumes from my Verolex....

Comrade Hun, do not be discombobulated.... our Memo department if part of the USPS and we do not expect accuracy or punctuality. Just as long as you "deemed" yourself to have received said Memo or Daily Updated Memo all should be well. And we look forward to your vehicle and it's many bumper stickers!

Tevin Geike, 20, was left for dead "in a parking lot near his base in Lakewood, Washington, in early hours of Saturday morning. Previously police said they believed the attack was racially motivated because attackers called Tevin a ‘cracker' - a racist term for a white person. [highlight=#FFFF00]But after interviews police said they no longer believed the killing was a hate crime.[/highlight]"

Prog Off.png

I'm curious - The highlighted statement doesn't make clear exactly who was interviewed. I wonder if it means that police interviewed the suspects, or, the police were interviewed by Eric "The Red" Holder's venerable Just-Us Department and adopted a more progressive "belief" regarding motive.

*(yes, I am paranoid)

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:
KrystynaKorrekted wrote:I shall don my favorite hoodie to celebrate.

Most trying to be loyal Comrade Korreketed -- do to popular demand (thousands remaining on the lot.. unsold) you will be provided free of charge for a slight fee, a Yugo which should hold all the People's bumper stickers!!

yugo.JPG

Comrade Frau I cannot thank you enough! But, your description of this clunk-er I mean proletariat pony car sounds a lot like something Dear Leader is encouraging us to buy... free of charge, slight fee; popular demand yet unsold...hmmmmmm

Captain Craptek wrote:Tevin Geike, 20, was left for dead "in a parking lot near his base in Lakewood, Washington, in early hours of Saturday morning. Previously police said they believed the attack was racially motivated because attackers called Tevin a ‘cracker' - a racist term for a white person. [highlight=#ffff00]But after interviews police said they no longer believed the killing was a hate crime.[/highlight]"

Prog Off.png

I'm curious - The highlighted statement doesn't make clear exactly who was interviewed. I wonder if it means that police interviewed the suspects, or, the police were interviewed by Eric "The Red" Holder's venerable Just-Us Department and adopted a more progressive "belief" regarding motive.

*(yes, I am paranoid)
Not paranoid ... experienced. (Either that, or I'm paranoid as well, because I had the same thought.)

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Tevin Geike, 20, was left for dead "in a parking lot near his base in Lakewood, Washington, in early hours of Saturday morning. Previously police said they believed the attack was racially motivated because attackers called Tevin a ‘cracker' - a racist term for a white person. [highlight=#ffff00]But after interviews police said they no longer believed the killing was a hate crime.[/highlight]"

Prog Off.png

*(yes, I am paranoid)
Not paranoid ... experienced. (Either that, or I'm paranoid as well, because I had the same thought.)

It's reached that point - if you can imagine it, it may be so.