More Thought Criminals in our Beloved USSA exposed

Loyal Comrades and Party Officials:

A Thought Criminal, who didn't know of my strong Progressive beliefs, mistakenly sent me a commercial solicitation for an item that must be brought to the attention of the Party. This Vile and Seditious "item" seeks to mock the Greatest Leader the USSA has ever seen.

I quickly informed the Storm Truther squad here on the Collective Farm and they found this Neo Con and sent him to their rifle range for a lesson in interrogation, electricity, knots, brick walls and marksmanship. I was told he was a fast learner and only had to go to one class. State mandated schooling is clearly Superior!!

Warning: This image is most Vile and is only for Informational purposes only!!

ATT11744781.jpg

Unlike a Cabbage Patch Doll, this one doesn't have papers.

And like the President...this figure's all plastic, but very, very expensive.

The secret of the Obama figure's popularity is all about packaging.

" Substance is nothing. Image is everything."

I see they have removed the "Slurpee" Reference as well.

Wow! It is life like. It also bows and has no cojones!

That Dear Leader - such a hit with the ladies.

13437_194613607183_187502872183_4363456_738839_n.jpg

(into a little bondage?)

Is there a contest on the Cube to post the creepiest image ?
Something like a pre-Halloween promo, perhaps ?
I didn't think the MTE picture in yesterday's "We Win !" thread could be surpassed.
Yet I, Krasnodar, admit that this morning's offering shown above gives it a run for its money.

Comrade Shovel 4 U....... there may be a future for you in Psy-Ops ! Report to the Commissar on Monday for evaluations and questioning . ( bring your lunch )

The thought kriminal made a terrible mistake, a doll of my glorious image vould sell faster and make more profit!

Krasnodar wrote:Unlike a Cabbage Patch Doll, this one doesn't have papers.

And like the President...this figure's all plastic, but very, very expensive.

The secret of the Obama figure's popularity is all about packaging.

" Substance is nothing. Image is everything."
DOESN'T HAVE PAPERS?! You sound like a BIRTHER!! YOU'RE DENOUCNED! Eveyone should knows dearest Leaders was born in Kenya USSAAmerica! He has his papers!!! Image

I do like the little dolly. This should go to all the little school childrens!

Hello Fraulein persons.....

Krasnodar, who is me, think birth certificates paper thing is one of most humorful posts I have ever witnessed here...on this Cube place.

I am not sure why you should such authenticity as humorous but we are always happy to have pleased our comrades.

Comrades,

It is easy to detect the falsity of the Doll shown above, in typical kapitalistic hook, it says "and much more", after two years in office we hope there is more.
Officialness of Official birth record, printed on official Hawaiian state paper, witnessed by two official doctors, bearing official state seal, official certificate number, Official language of writing. What more "proof" could anyone possibly need. This is even more official than on line COLB.
No further need for doubting Thomiski.
His first dirty diaper is available upon request, this item cannot be mail, requires in personage.

Dear leaders birth certificate looks just like the one ibought last week was born with. mine sadly says Texas, i had no idea at the time i would be surronded by rightwinger-teabagging-gunclinging-faithbelieveing peoples. oh well.

I.R.A.:
"Watch where you're pointing that shovel, Comrade !"
By the way, have you considered stepping up to an Obamanator ? Yes, this technological marvel is party-approved with an industrial capacity, but you'll need to buy it yourself. Believe me, if you did, you would be the envy of the entire State re-education shovel detail.
Obamanator.jpg

Krasnodar wrote:I.R.A.:
"Watch where you're pointing that shovel, Comrade !"
By the way, have you considered stepping up to an Obamanator ? Yes, this technological marvel is party-approved with an industrial capacity, but you'll need to buy it yourself. Believe me, if you did, you would be the envy of the entire State re-education shovel detail.
Obamanator.jpg
The obamanator is a true example of shovel skills. my ability to use a teleprompter is not nearly as good as dear leaders, therefor i fear i would be unable to use such a tool. However, with enough whiskey i will try anything. i shall go shopping soon.

Comrades I have found praktical item on internetski.

It has helped me to become straight shooter for Party. Now I can stay focused on Fearless Leader no matter where I am.

[attachment=0]Obama_obama-urinal-1.jpg[/attachment]

Excuse Please I gotta Pee Now. Must have been that Slurpee.

About the urinal target.....ever hear the saying " Don't pee on me and tell me that it's raining ?" Well, Mr. President, what goes around comes around. You tell us it's raining... now we can do likewise. It's.... a karma sort of thing.

These would make fantastic Christmas gifts ! Can I still call it Christmas, or has Congress officially relabeled it "The Winter Solstice Enlightenment and Gift Exchange Festival"?

Merry W.S.E.G.E.F. ! Pronounced " Wee -zee- ghef " !

Isn't political correctness wonderful ? I certainly would not wish to offend anyone, especially any outraged atheists or radical Muslims. That simply wouldn't do.

Comrades,

Severals years ago the US Air Force motto as "Aim High", this may also apply to the sign situationage!

Krasnodar wrote:About the urinal target.....ever hear the saying " Don't pee on me and tell me that it's raining ?" Well, Mr. President, what goes around comes around. You tell us it's raining... now we can do likewise. It's.... a karma sort of thing.

These would make fantastic Christmas gifts ! Can I still call it Christmas, or has Congress officially relabeled it "The Winter Solstice Enlightenment and Gift Exchange Festival"?

Merry W.S.E.G.E.F. ! Pronounced " Wee -zee- ghef " !

Isn't political correctness wonderful ? I certainly would not wish to offend anyone, especially any outraged atheists or radical Muslims. That simply wouldn't do.
Most enlightening comrade,For seempleecety you could change it to the easier on the mind "Wee-zee-cheeses"