More trouble for Shaun King?

ShaunKing_SnakeOilMatters.jpg
Now that we have established Shaun King is white, will he be investigated for the charity fraud he's committed?

BREAKING: #Ferguson Activist Shaun King Accused of Stealing From #TamirRice Family #EricGarner #ICantBreathe

Professional activist Shaun King stands accused of stealing money from the family of Tamir Rice, Gotnews.com has learned. Tamir Rice was a 12-year-old boy who drew a realistic looking air soft gun and was killed by police earlier this year... King appears to be keeping the money for himself. He did not return repeated requests for comment... King was also accused of stealing money from Haitians during the 2011 earthquake.

Putin on the Ritz wrote:Comrade Oksana,

I believe it is time for the Red Square to consider you for reeducation camp. Clearly you lack compassion for the collectives self identity crisis. Also, Comrade King's charity and crowd funding is for the greater good. I am extremely disappointed in your right wing propaganda.

Ritz

Comrade Ritz,

Investigating Comrade King's charity fraud is a worthy endeavor that will aid The Party™ in future efforts to fleece the rubes. Yes? I'm a bit disappointed that our Dear Leader hasn't started a crowd funding drive for the future "Obama Presidential Library" - Oh, wait... he already did? Good.

I believe it is time for the Red Square to consider you for reeducation camp. Clearly you lack compassion for the collectives self identity crisis. Also, Comrade King's charity and crowd funding is for the greater good. I am extremely disappointed in your right wing propaganda.

Ritz

Comrade Oksana,

I worship at your feet. If only I were 40 again, what a happy time we could have ... you sniping at liberals with a Tula M91/30, and me burying them under the roads of this previously glorious country.

Why Shaun is King and who elected him to be king?

We must send him to prison for his crime, where we will have the taxpayers pay for his reverse-Michael-Jackson race reassignment surgery, after which we will pardon him on account of our racist justice system picking on a brotha!

There, I solved it!

Ritz
While I thank you for the denouncement, therefore keeping my ego in check you are missing my point. Shaun used minority stories for all his scams. Since he is white, he is using his white privilege to defraud! He did not spread it around, he spent it. He's a CAPITALIST THIEF!

A suggestion from our reader on Facebook:

The People's Cube, I have a little competition for readers.

Finish this sentence: "If Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal had a son..."

Do your worst

Red Square wrote:A suggestion from our reader on Facebook:

The People's Cube, I have a little competition for readers.

Finish this sentence: "If Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal had a son..."

Do your worst
Comrade Red Square, I can do my worst because they don't call me Terrible for nothing!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u__W0Qa8v0kThis was the first thing I thought of. But I realized that they never would be together since they both hate white people.