Mother Michelle stabs Unions in the back

Wal-Mart_Michelle_Oba_Thir_s640x401.jpg
CHICAGO - Wal-Mart Stores Inc will promote and cut prices on healthier food at its stores, a move that was eagerly endorsed by the U.S. first lady and one that could push food companies to overhaul more products.

The initiative comes as the world's largest retailer tries to overcome political and union opposition to its expansion in urban areas like New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., by touting its ability to bring lower-priced fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods to “food deserts” in both cities and rural areas that lack traditional grocery chains.

Michelle Obama, who leads an administration initiative to combat child obesity, joined Wal-Mart executives as they announced the plan in Washington Thursday.
~
“To say I'm excited is probably an understatement because we're really gaining some momentum on this issue,” Michelle Obama said, speaking in front of crates packed with fruits and vegetables. “We are seeing a fundamental shift in our national conversation about how we make and sell food. That's something that wasn't happening just a year ago.”

Comrades, this is an outright betrayal of the Unions who have contributed millions of dollars to get Obama elected. Unions who have gone to great lengths to oppose the building of Walmart stores in NYC and other places in the hope they can force Walmart to Unionize so that they can recover through dues, the money they spent getting Obama elected.

For Walmart's part they are very clever indeed. For this promise to sell more healthy food at lower prices they bought the endorsement of the FLOTUS. Like it or not she put herself in this position by making herself the nation's food nanny.

For shame, for shame!

I cannot believe Pres. Michelle would meeting with any Wallmarter. I am disgusted (is that civil to say??) Walmart can't continue to supply lower priced products when they know they should be supporting Union needs and agenda and thusly, giving monies to Obama. I am thinking Mama MO needs a Jiffy-Lobo (is that civil to say???).

(is it just my eyes, are does she appear to have added a few poundages and becoming more and more the busybody? Is that still civil to say????!) (does that Walmart Executive looked bored, weary and ready to kill himself from bieng forced to listen to Pres. MO . . . or not? It could just be me)

Comrades, it's worse than I thought, today it was announced that Union representation in the private sector has declined to just 6.9%...the lowest it's been since FDR!

Overall, Unions represent only 11.something% of all workers (counting gov. jobs)

Fraulein I believe you are kosher so long as you don't place a crosshairs over the picture...

Pray tell, may I even use the term crosshairs?

I preemptively denounce myself if not!

I denounce myself for using the term "kosher"!

I denounce this post!

Comrades, I'm also excited! I was worried that the FLOTUS's initiative was falling flat on its face like everything else this administration does as it appeared few were taking her seriously and she was the target (civility check!) of many well-aimed (civility check!) satirical arrows (civility check!) But now, thanks to WalMart, her efforts have gained an important ally which will likely breath new life into this previously dead corps. Methinks the FLOTUS, flush with success over her achievement, will now gain the confidence needed to press forward with brand new stupid nanny-state nonsense life-affirming new plans! Thank you, WalMart!

Yeah, thanks a big f*****g lot, WalMart!!!!

Arrows? Aimed? TARGET??? Did you not here the directives from above???? Mr. Opiate... let me count the ways I denounce your infernal murderous posting! The is most assuredly a special place reserved for you in the beet field for you to contemplate such inflamatory, vitriolic rhetorical hatespeak!

Comrade Kool-Aid_Man, I condemn your sexist avatar and pseudonym "Kool-Aid_Man" as being insulting to womyn everywhere and demand the Party make you rename yourself "Kool-Aid_Person" so as not to manifest sex discrimination!

Wait, "Kool-Aid_Person" is insulting to companion animals so you must be renamed something non-discriminatory to them, such as "Kool-Aid_Living_Being"!

Wait, this pseudonym discriminates against the oppressed Necro-American community which supports us loyally at election time contributes so much to society and but is ignored by the reactionary life-snobs. In order to reach out to them, you will need to choose something like "Kool-Aid_Living_And_Formerly-Living_Being".

Wait, this moniker discriminates against Mineral-Americans.... BLZTZZTDTST!!!!! Crap, I blew a vacuum tube....