Mount Rushmore to be Renamed, President Obama Ready

MtObama.jpg

Dateline South Dakota - The Mountain comes to the President

The Right Left Reverend and Comrade Al Sharpton has announced that President B. Hussein Obama is ready for Mount Rushmore, and in response the president immediately issued an Executive Order renaming the famous sculpture in South Dakota from Mount Rushmore to Mount Obama.

Signage has already been updated in the area of the famous monument to great American presidents, and the sculpting is scheduled to begin in the spring of 2013.

Presidential spokesmouth Jay "Carney" Carney barked that, "Some portions of George Washington may need to be removed to make room for President Obama's visage on the mountain, but as the president has stated previously, he was little more than a bitter, clinging, old white slave owner."

Sharpton_Obama_Rushmore.jpg
[/url]

They should have used this picture. It's a much better likeness.

betterpic.png

I hope they don't forget to digitally remaster certain scenes in a few Hollywood classics, to match the new narrative.

[img]/images/Rushmore_West_by_Northwest_Obama.jpg[/img]

MtObama.jpg
You know, I couldn't help noticing that there's room up there for Moochelle!

Sorry, but Crazy Horse already resides on another mountain.
crazy horse.jpg

DearLeader's unrivaled humility is exemplified by the fact that he allowed the other President's images to remain on the mountain.

Krasnodar wrote:DearLeader's unrivaled humility is exemplified by the fact that he allowed the other President's images to remain on the mountain.
rushmore curtain.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: You know, I couldn't help noticing that there's room up there for Moochelle!
At least the snout. The other end would need its own mountain.

My shovel stands ready to immortalize Dear Leader in stone as long as its not considered a "job" and won't interfere with my benefits.

Obama Mount_Rushmore 1.jpg

Hooray! Now Rear Leader can be stoned- Forever!

Comrades,

At the risk of raining on the "news" parade about our Dear Leader, President Obama, being memorialized on Mount Rushmore, all of us who have truly understood his greatness years ago have known that's he's already been not only memorialized on Mount Rushmore but also honored by being the subject of the "Obama Anthem," which, no doubt, will soon replace the archaic, nationalistic, joingoistic, Anglophobic "National Anthem" heretofore known as the "Star Spangled Banner," and which video also shows that his image was added to Mount Rushmore years ago.

Eat your heart out, Caruso, wherever you may be (may you rest in peace).

Regarding Mount Rushmore, even though we know there can be no jealously or competition within the Collective, I have no doubt that Dear Leader's chest swells with pride in knowing that he was memorialized on Mount Rushmore long before Fauxcahontas was memorialized on the Crazy Horse monument as a great Native American leader:

If we can go to the Moon, then surely we must be able to move the Faucahontas mountain next to the Mount Rushmore mountain so that the awesome visages of these two great leaders can forever "gaze" upon one another. Just a thought. Accomplishing such feat is just the kind of infrastructure work needed to be done as soon as we can finish our just-begun task of taxing the rich until there are no more rich, in which case, everyone will be "rich," and we can then tax everyone.

--KOOK