Move aside, Bruce

Komrades, the late komrade Andy Warhol predicted that everyone will get their 15 minutes of fame. But egalitarianism hasn't yet gotten to the point that it can control how many us of us will be left to a life of complete anonymity because some miscreant is sucking up everyone else's 15 minutes

It will be sometime around Halloween of the year 201,786 before all 7,000,000,000 of us have gotten our 15 minute allotment. That sucks!

Not to worry. We can claim to have had our 15 minutes whether we have had them yet or not. If we wish it to be so, it is so. And then we receive an additional 15 minutes for having publicly made the claim. And so on.... (Did you not notice my own 15 minutes as they went by? If not, you are an ailurophobe.)

RedDiaperette wrote:Not to worry. We can claim to have had our 15 minutes whether we have had them yet or not. If we wish it to be so, it is so. And then we receive an additional 15 minutes for having publicly made the claim. And so on.... (Did you not notice my own 15 minutes as they went by? If not, you are an ailurophobe.)

Cats.jpg

Pshaw! Comrade RedD,

Your 15 minutes were noticed and duly recorded! James Thurber, Edgar Allan Poe, Rudyard Kipling, P. G. Wodehouse, Captain Craptek, Patricia Highsmith, Muriel Spark, Lewis Carroll, and John Keats enjoyed your book very much!

Ah, Comrade Captain, you are a gentlesquirrel and a scholar.

What Boehners doing Saturday night is probably servicing the president. I hear he got new kneepads.