MSM appoints Brian Williams to speak against Fake News

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Williams_Fake_News_TV.jpg[/img]

Comrades, as we stare into the abyss of a Trump presidency where the idea of "Americanism" is greater than illustrious "Globalism," we must determine how this happened..... FAKE NEWS™!

Yes, the scourge of Fake News™ is clearly the only reason why our lady Clinton lost the most recent election. What is Fake News™ you might ask? Well, Fake News™ is any kind of news that makes Democrats or the vetted MSM look bad.

Once the consensus about Fake News™ was established, the MSM needed to determine which of their acolytes would be the most qualified spokesman against Fake News™. Enter Brian Williams. If there would be any person with the ability to determine what Fake News™ it's him. This mode of action is a tried and true methodology: think how the US Government hires former hackers to go after current hackers.

Brian Williams knows Fake News™ like he knows being shot down in a helicopter in Iraq by an RPG. Our comrade Williams has a true grasp of, and the moral authority to denounce Fake News™ and those who perpetuate it.
When Williams was talking about himself outside the confines of his anchor's desk, he seemed to want to make his experiences more dramatic, colleagues said. He was the biggest news anchor in the country, the undisputed ratings champ, but he often pushed stories to their limit - and sometimes beyond.

“That's Brian being Brian” became the newsroom shorthand.
So, it's time to let “Brian be Brian” and go after the Fake News™ agents with the same gusto he had when he saved those puppies as a volunteer fireman from a horrible fire.

I remember one such house fire — the structure was fully involved with flames and smoke. I was wearing a breathing apparatus, conducting a search on my hands and knees, when I felt something warm, squishy and furry on the floor of a closet. I instinctively tucked it in my coat.
When reality no longer matters, all that's left it to denounce anti-Clinton or anti-MSM stories as Fake News™. We can trust Brian Williams to know Fake News™ when he sees them. Let us all support his new career as Fake News debunker and never question his truthfulness.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Williams_Helicopter.jpg[/img]

The (federal, what else) Department of Fake News Control should embrace the Fajgenbaum Model.
It has been already transmitted on Kube.
(which transmission itself is fake from A to Z ‒ straight out of a Dummkopf Kopf).

For simplicity, copy-pasted, here :

... Allegedly, an attendant of the investigative presser murmured : this is the Fajgenbaum stole portemonnaie story.

Reportedly, he was asked : vots dsat ?, whereupon he telegraphically rattled off the following, in heavy accent :

... o yep, Fajgenbaum stole portemonnaie. Printed, next corrected :
......first - not Fajgenbaum, but Gryncwajg ;
........second : not portemonnaie, but pocketwatch ;
...........and third : not Gryncwajg stole, but him stolen.

The accent was identified : East European Volhynia-Podolian Ashkenazi.

@ Evil Smiley : Comrade, produce a BrianW cutout PNG, and you will - likely - see some, uh, KKK - Kubist Kollektive Kreativity. _(lil' me would not add, following Comrade Putout's advice :-) .

Reminds me of of the (May 2012) "Obama in History" ridicule.
Ridicule - richly deserved, by the way. Intro in Commentary, nice list in Hot Air.

Deplorable Knuckle Draggers produced subsequently megatons of "heroic" imagery, of course.

A favorite :

US.Obama.2012.05.17.Obama in History.Assists The Wright Brothers First Flight.jpg

Brian Williams remembers where he was on 9/11. Do you?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Williams_FB_SCRN.jpg[/img]

We have an entire thread and a picture gallery to back up Brian Williams's qualifications:

Leave Brian Williams Alone!

Red Square wrote:Brian Williams remembers where he was on 9/11. Do you?
From this, via FB, to Leave Brian Williams Alone! (of Feb. 2015), [which lil' me indeed saw once upon a time, and obviously - Squirrellus Rodentis memoria syndrome - forgot], which already provides two splendid BrianW cutouts (courtesy of hard toiling Comradette Putout).

Along - of course! - with a ton of scenes from The Life of Forrest Brian.
Whereby my hypothesis (above) is ex pre-hypothesiam shown korrekt. Kube rules!
Red_Fist.png

UPD. aw sheez, charging an open door - just see Comrade Director's post above.