MSM Demands a New Team Name for the Washington Redskins

Amid growing controversy involving the name of Washington DC's football team, which many consider racist and unnecessarily offensive to American Indians, three more news outlets have decided to ditch the name altogether. Slate, The New Republic, and Mother Jones this week joined publications like the Washington City Paper, DCist, the Kansas City Star, and Buffalo News in refusing to print the name of the football team that calls the nation's capital home and are now demanding that a previously media approved non-racist term now be used as the new team name.

A spokesman for the media group leading the name change charge Mr. Spinner said, "The substitute team name we are demanding has been very prominent in our stories of late and we found it to be extremely effective in ensuring that the 'race card' is taken totally out from our stories, so we can continue to report accurately, fairly and without any trace or hint of bias.''

Media Promotes Its Acceptable New Name: "The Washington White Hispanics"

We should honor the proud heritage of many of our current politicians and reporters by changing the name to the “Washington Red Diaper Babies.”

Although one of the most pressing social justice issues of our time,
the LSM focus has to remain on keeping Obama in President - ya know.

Copy of AssBuffing.jpg

I am thinking that the name White Skins would not fly either . . . therefore, I am suggesting Drones. Washington and Drones are symbiotic, are they not? and this would honor dear leader.

The below jersey is to give an exemplary example of my grandness idea!!....... please disregard any relationship and/ or similarity to Hooters that you think you might see.

drones.jpg

The way things are going, it may be the Washington Angels...

Although the Washington Demonic Host would certainly be more appropriate.

Comrade Fhalkyn, it is with wiseness that you made your Disclaimer, for as we know, our loyal comrades in the IRS, FBI, CIA, EPA, FEC and the Oral Office are always watching. And I am liking the Washington Jihadist... maybe the Demonic Jihadist would be glorious.

ah yes, it is good to get these things all ironed so quickly.

drone2.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Fhalkyn[/color] wisely wrote:DISCLAIMER: The previous statement was made purely in jest. I do not, in any way, support Jihadis, suicide bombers, or any change-of-name for the Washington Redskins.
Too late my friend!

fhalkyn-arrested.jpg

Slate is black, The New Republic sounds like Rethuglikkkan, Mother Jones favors moms, Washington City Paper reminds me of dead white guys, DCist suggests AC is no good, Kansas City Star sounds like Star Wars, Buffalo News scares small animals. They are ALL up for a name change!

What's the problem? Replace the warrior with an image of a potato and keep the name.