MSNBC Twitter account hacked by bi-racial right-wing group

MSNBC News' Twitter account was hacked today by a mysterious group calling themselves "Right-Wing Bi-racial families" with an original MSNBC tweet being deleted and then bogus tweets posted that MSNBC had then profusely apologized for the now deleted tweet. The original MSNBC tweet was in reference to General Mills, the maker of the Cheerios cereal brand, announcing that they would be using a bi-racial family in a Super Bowl television ad to promote the cereal.

The original but now deleted tweet was posted as:

NBC Screen Shot.jpg
The original tweet was then deleted by the hackers; and not one, but two fake apologies were quickly tweeted out in quick succession.

nbc apology.jpg
The group of hackers have now also brazenly gone so far as to post obviously fake pictures of their own so called bi-racial families under a new hashtag, which can be found on Twitter at #MyRightWingBiracialFamily and have also been including MSNBC in all their tweets.

"A prime goal of 'Right-Wing Bi-racial families' appears to be attempting to just out and out embarrass our news organization, especially with these fake photos of their families," a spokesman for MSNBC stated "anybody who follows our news or tunes into our network would realize right away that we would have never intentionally deleted a tweet that so accurately reflects our views 10,000 percent, much less would we actually apologize for it."

An investigation is now on-going and MSNBC is in the process of re-evaluating its cyber security procedures to prevent such future embarrassing incidences.

As everyone who thinks correctly knows, all Right-wing people are horrible racists. I for one do not believe that a right-wing person could even consider marrying a person of a different race. That would be absurd. They are all so full of hate, injecting race into everything.

The reich-wingers would hate the ad anyway, because they hate the cereal, because the cereal is an "O," and there is only one "O" and to hate the "O" is raaaaaaciiiiissssst.

Only "bi"? Why not tri? Or multi? "Bi" assumes (ptui) conventional restriction of marriage rights to only two persons. I say down with such polygamophobia!

NeoCommies.jpg
Comrades, these >spit< reich-wing so-called "families" to which the good Commodore refers have nothing on our NeoCommunists in government!

I would like to point out, by the way, that Comrade Speaker Boner is actually darker than our first African-American president.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Comrades, these >spit< reich-wing so-called "families" to which the good Commodore refers have nothing on our NeoCommunists in government!

I would like to point out, by the way, that Comrade Speaker Boner is actually darker than our first African-American president.

Darker in hue, disposition, or both?

That would be hue, Hugh - I don't know that you can get darker in disposition than the Son of Satan.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:That would be hue, Hugh - I don't know that you can get darker in disposition than the Son of Satan.

Comrade Biden's disposition seems quite gay jolly. I wonder what's in the glass?

Comrade ROCK - that seems to be a neo-korrect depiction of the American Icecream Pie - white, brown, and fruity.

Racial harmony is when representatives of designated minority victim groups join hands together and go to beat up some right-wingers.

[img]/images/Ebony_Ivory_Harmony_RightWingers.jpg[/img]

Capture 2.JPG

Are we certain Toure considers this punishment?

Kamerad Square - My Our Entire collective has Unanimously voted that "Everyone In The World Will Gladly Accept 'Total Diversity'". (Of course, the Running Dog Lackeys Of The Imperialist Conspiracy Against The World Of Next Tuesday must be CRUSHED - By Every Means Possible - until Total Diversity is a Worldwide Reality!)

In Celebration Thereof, we are opening the newest stock of our recent allotment of Beet Vodka!

We must embrace the multi-ethnical ways of all of our comrades, except for those reichwing bedwetting teabaggers, and caucasians.

Indeed, Comrade Comrade (Tovarich Tovarichi)!

Even those delightful ghost cannibal rats mentioned elsewhere, as evidenced by this heart warming and tolerant link!

Tovarichi wrote:We must embrace the multi-ethnical ways of all of our comrades, except for those reichwing bedwetting teabaggers, and caucasians.
Comrade Tovarichi, more than 50 different ethnic groups are inhabiting the Caucasus. Joseph Stalin, or as he was named at birth Smilin' [highlight=#NaNffff]Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili was a Caucasian. A[/highlight] veritable cauldron of diversity. Your negligent and intolerant comment has been duly noted and logged by the NSAKVD. Tread lightly Comrade.

Ebony And Ivory Live Together On MSNBC
Side By Side On My Cable TV, It's A Fantasy

We All Know That Right Wings Are Racists Where Ever They Go
There Is Only Good In Obama,
We Learn To Live, We Learn To Take
From Rich White Folks What We Want To Survive To Eat Them Alive.

Ebony, Ivory On My MSNBC
Ebony, Ivory, Ooh

We All Know That Right Wings Are Racists Where Ever They Go
There Is Only Good In Obama,
We Learn To Live, We Learn To Take
From Rich White Folks What We Want To Survive To Eat Them Alive.

Ebony, Ivory Broadcast On MSNBC (Repeat And Fade)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Indeed, Comrade Comrade (Tovarich Tovarichi)!

Even those delightful ghost cannibal rats mentioned elsewhere, as evidenced by this heart warming and tolerant link!

Comrade Daniel Greenfield is obviously a man of discernment. Who is better prepared to survive the coming destruction of Earth by kapitalism's greedy hordes than the humble rodent? (and of course, our friends the cockroaches)

Image UPDATE:

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/0 ... ive-tweet/

"The network was then pummeled by “right-wingers” with biracial families. And thus, the #MyRightWingBiracialFamily hashtag was born."

It was one of the most beautiful things to watch unfold on twitter with literally thousands of tweets and pictures being published of the families telling MSNBC to pound sand.

UPDATE: The hacking investigation continues and it appears that this may be the work of GEORGE BUSH spit.