Mueller serves a nothingburger: bring your own beets

[img]/images/various_uploads/Mueller_Nothingburger.jpg[/img]

Chock full of all the nutrients the body-politik needs.

BYOB: bring your own beets, comrades. Or potatoes, if you're feeling adventurous.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trump_Russia_Nothingburger_OpenWide.jpg[/img]

Open wide, comrades!

D2TeEzGWwAAnzst.jpg

D2Td95WWsAIF_wT.png

D2TTCbdX0AI1viL.jpg

If I was a Mueller

If I was a Mueller, I would want a new life out of sight
If I was a politician, make sure I was out of limelight

Poor Chris Mathews' leg... The thrill is gone...

The only thing that can possibly explain this is Mueller was always part of the Trump-Russia conspiracy.

The fix was in, commies. It's all over. If you value your lives you better move to France already. Save yourselves while you can before you get rounded up.

Idiots.

The word on the street is that Schiff is about to demand a special prosecutor to investigate Mueller's obvious collusion with Russia in his investigation of Trump's obvious collusion with Russia.

Oh, and can a comrade more equal than myself gin up a GIF with Ben Stein reciting "Mueller...Mueller..."?

On the plus side, we only have to wait in line for one day for the bread to go with this nothingburger.

Ivan Betinov wrote:The word on the street is that Schiff is about to demand a special prosecutor to investigate Mueller's obvious collusion with Russia in his investigation of Trump's obvious collusion with Russia.
The only observable Russian connection here is the suspicion that Mueller may be part of the Trump conspiracy, which is how Stalinist purges unfolded in Soviet Russia:

1936: NKVD Chief, Yagoda, conducts massive arrests and executions to root out the vast anti-communist conspiracy.

1937: Yagoda is himself arrested, denounced as a butcher, and executed. The new NKVD Chief, Yezhov, conducts mass arrests and executions to root out the vast anti-communist conspiracy that involved his predecessor.

1938: Yezhov is himself arrested, denounced as a butcher, and executed. The new NKVD Chief, Beria, conducts mass arrests and executions to root out the vast enemy conspiracy that involved his predecessor.

1939-45: WWII happens, where the USSR was the main instigator, victim, and then victor. Internal arrests and executions continue, but the focus shifts from secret conspiracies to open warfare.

1945-53: The war ends and Beria refocuses on enemy conspiracies, resuming mass arrests and executions.

1953: Stalin dies. Beria is himself arrested, denounced as a butcher, and executed. The new Soviet government headed by Khrushchev decide to end the reign of terror in which they all took part, realizing they'd be safer without it.

=============

Fast forward to modern day....

2019: Mueller fails to deliver. Will Schiff accuse Mueller of conspiring with the enemies, blame him for botching the Trump investigation, and spearhead a new purge?

2020: Schiff fails to deliver. Will AOC accuse Schiff of conspiring with the enemies, blame him for botching the Trump investigation, and spearhead a new purge?

Ivan Betinov wrote:The word on the street is that Schiff is about to demand a special prosecutor to investigate Mueller's obvious collusion with Russia in his investigation of Trump's obvious collusion with Russia.

The DNC has a very damning Mueller Dossier that the Russians put together for them so the Democrats can win in 2020 that proves Mueller and Trump are conspiring with the Russians to win in 2020.

I'm telling you the fix was in. Mueller is part of the Russian conspiracy.

Be afraid commies. You better beat feet to France right away and renounce your American citizenship already.

Where does one go when one's idiotic delusional fantasy search for justice turns up a nothing burger served fresh? How painful for partisan conspiracy fools Democrats. Like giving birth to a flaming porcupine - triplets in fact.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Where does one go when one's idiotic delusional fantasy search for justice turns up a nothing burger served fresh? How painful for partisan conspiracy fools Democrats. Like giving birth to a flaming porcupine - triplets in fact.
In a breech birth, quills foward.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Where does one go when one's idiotic delusional fantasy search for justice turns up a nothing burger served fresh?

France. And don't look back.

Comrades, this was another pre-emptive strike again against Billary Hillary!
Think Comrades, think …..why would Trump use trick lights, paper mache columns and an all sorts of special effects created by his Christian Jihadi brown shirts with their silly red hats to incite people to vote against Hillary? Now, horror-stricken reporters will always remember this day when our nation's golden torch was finally extinguished, casting America forever into a sheer dark fascist state that only a dimwitted deplorable would enjoy.

Why shouldn't we demand to know why he used his close ties with the Vlad and his band of merry men colluding.....colluding to carry out the seamless voting and rigging attacks, and if not, why he simply allowed them to happen anyway?

Burning these candles hasn't helped because, apparently, all prayers for Democrat causes are being summarily rejected. Especially if the prayers include such words as trigger, microaggression, intersectionality, cisgendered, and environmental justice.

Robert Mueller devotional candles

[img]/images/various_uploads/Mueller_Candles.jpg[/img]

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Where does one go when one's idiotic delusional fantasy search for justice turns up a nothing burger served fresh? How painful for partisan conspiracy fools Democrats. Like giving birth to a flaming porcupine - triplets in fact.

Papa K, one goes a step further over the cliff by calling for an investigation of the investigators....

https://wwmt.com/news/nation-world/democrats-want-to-have-their-say-on-mueller-investigation

Which I actually do think is a marvelously fantabulous idea starting with the investigators in the DOJ that were fired, demoted, demoted and then fired and so forth that were part of this whole Russian Collusion illusion. Let's get right down to the real nitty gritty of how this all began.

Comrade $.$.Halliburton, the beef is not hiding in the candles, one has to turn them upside down and look at the scratch and sniff aroma panels of mammal flesh adhered to the bottom of the candles to find them.

And Michael Avenatti has been arrested again. For extortion this time. Is The Most Equal Comrade in the Sky smiting thee Philistine Democrats with his Mighty Smiter??

May I interest you in a nothing doughnut?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Doughnut.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:May I interest you in a nothing doughnut?

Hillary is holding that precious ring of sugar like it's radioactive...Democrats certainly do nothingness well....

Red Square wrote:Poor Chris Mathews' leg... The thrill is gone...

Comrade Maddow commiserates with her colleague, Chris Mathews, by asking:

[attachment=0]D2XGPGdWoAAt62I.jpg[/attachment][/b]NOW WHAT?

Hey, Comrades! I know this is one long-ass video but it has more than 4.5 million views! Do you want to be part of the mob or the wimp in the shadows? Your choice. Barry White knows something about loyalty. Support Barry by watching his video! Oh yeah, and support loyalty, too!

Oh, and can a comrade more equal than myself gin up a GIF with Ben Stein reciting "Mueller...Mueller..."?
I'm sorry I can't but, that is an excellent meme! Simple and sweet. Good one Comrade Betinov!

T-shirt needed, in the style of "got milk?";

"got collusion?"

Pamalinsky wrote:

I'm sorry I can't but, that is an excellent meme! Simple and sweet. Good one Comrade Betinov!
Go to https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-top-twenty-mueller-report-memes/ for one stop shopping on Mueller memes, well for 20 of them anyway.

ImageImage Daniel Greenfield weighs in: "[justify]Votive candles of Robert Mueller III will set you back between 10 and 22 bucks... By tomorrow or next week at the latest, you will be able to snag what Portland Monthly dubbed last year, the “hottest gift” of the holiday season in the bin at the Dollar store.[/justify]
[justify]The candles, the buttons, the t-shirts, the mugs and the other Mueller tchotchkes which briefly made their peddlers wealthy, are all headed for that bin after he broke the hearts of his biggest fans...[/justify]
“Disappointed Fans of Mueller Rethink the Pedestal They Built for Him,” the New York Times gravely intones. In its piece, the paper quotes the host of a podcast, "Mueller, She Wrote", whose fans call themselves Muellerites, saying, “I've had to talk a couple people off the ledge.”
Mueller's fans never knew who he was. He was an idea. Now the idea, like all lefty ideas, is dead. Its killer was that old villain named Reality who tears through lefty beliefs about economics and politics.

Ronitchka wrote:ImageImage Daniel Greenfield weighs in: "[justify]Votive candles of Robert Mueller III will set you back between 10 and 22 bucks... By tomorrow or next week at the latest, you will be able to snag what Portland Monthly dubbed last year, the “hottest gift” of the holiday season in the bin at the Dollar store.[/justify]
[justify]The candles, the buttons, the t-shirts, the mugs and the other Mueller tchotchkes which briefly made their peddlers wealthy, are all headed for that bin after he broke the hearts of his biggest fans...[/justify]
“Disappointed Fans of Mueller Rethink the Pedestal They Built for Him,” the New York Times gravely intones. In its piece, the paper quotes the host of a podcast, "Mueller, She Wrote", whose fans call themselves Muellerites, saying, “I've had to talk a couple people off the ledge.”
Mueller's fans never knew who he was. He was an idea. Now the idea, like all lefty ideas, is dead. Its killer was that old villain named Reality who tears through lefty beliefs about economics and politics.

In otherwords.................

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Now, yeaah, KA-boom, (boom boom), nitty gritty ahoo-ee!

Mystery item No. 1

Foreign collusion found! Any day now the #Democrats will jump on this to investigate and appoint a special counsel to get to the bottom of it.

Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

A Democratic congresswoman is sending staff to Mexico's northern border town of Ciudad Juárez to find migrants returned from El Paso, Texas, under the “remain in Mexico” policy, then coaching them to pretend they cannot speak Spanish to exploit a loophole letting them to return to the U.S.
PROG OFF
And then they stage a moment of silence for drowned migrants whom they have lured here like the Pied Piper. Because the Glorious Utopian World of Next Tuesday won't usher itself, millions more must die.

The Left feeds on human suffering. It gets off on pain.

escobar.jpg

Red Square wrote:Foreign collusion found! Any day now the #Democrats will jump on this to investigate and appoint a special counsel to get to the bottom of it.

Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

A Democratic congresswoman is sending staff to Mexico's northern border town of Ciudad Juárez to find migrants returned from El Paso, Texas, under the “remain in Mexico” policy, then coaching them to pretend they cannot speak Spanish to exploit a loophole letting them to return to the U.S.
PROG OFF
And then they stage a moment of silence for drowned migrants whom they have lured here like the Pied Piper. Because the Glorious Utopian World of Next Tuesday won't usher itself, millions more must die.

The Left feeds on human suffering. It gets off on pain.

escobar.jpg
Reminds me of Rourke campaigning to Mexicans