My Disqus account has been banned by ABC News!

Time to reveal a long held state secret: I am "Komissar of Reeducation" on Disqus. None of my comments have contained profanity, hints of violence, or racist material. In fact, some of my comments are clearly anti-racist. However, they are emphatically conservative in nature. Part of me is thrilled to be conspicuous enough to merit being banned by the guardians of tolerance in our media.
Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 3.25.27 PM.png

Congratulations Komrade Kommisar for leading by example. More people should be banned from commenting on any subject. Comments are opinions and opinions belong to individuals. This is antithetical to our cause.

Proper comments are the thoughts of the kollective that they are told to have. These are currently centered around "Trump is a Nazi", Trumps staff are Nazi's", intolerance won't be tolerated" etc. etc. Deviate from the hive mind and thou shalt be banned, first from web sites, next from society.

Well done Komrade.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:Congratulations Komrade Kommisar for leading by example. More people should be banned from commenting on any subject. Comments are opinions and opinions belong to individuals. This is antithetical to our cause.

Proper comments are the thoughts of the kollective that they are told to have. These are currently centered around "Trump is a Nazi", Trumps staff are Nazi's", intolerance won't be tolerated" etc. etc. Deviate from the hive mind and thou shalt be banned, first from web sites, next from society.

Well done Komrade.
You're right, Comrade Mishka. I don't know what came over me, but if ABC News finds me intolerable, then I need to report to the nearest KMTC or KFC or something. I should thank them for their kindness.

Comrade! Any comments not following the narrative must be removed to protect the people from 'wrong think' and counter-revolutionary ideas. Soon we will be coming to make sure you "never' post again, get my drift Comrade!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:Congratulations Komrade Kommisar for leading by example. More people should be banned from commenting on any subject. Comments are opinions and opinions belong to individuals. This is antithetical to our cause.

Well done Komrade.
You're right, Comrade Mishka. I don't know what came over me, but if ABC News finds me intolerable, then I need to report to the nearest KMTC or KFC or something. I should thank them for their kindness.

Wow, Komrade, I am surprised that an alphabet news network has any participants on a forum that aren't computer generated. My hat's off to you if you have been playing chess against computer generated bots. Since we are bragging about being banned and all......did I ever tell y'all that little ole me coined the term 'bed wetting liberal'? I don't want to brag or anything but that's what got me kicked off of Janeane Garafolo's forum/website back during the height of the Dixie Chicks committing suicide with their careers era. She was running her mouth, I tried to reason with her, she pissed me off, suddenly out of my fingers onto the forum I told her she was a 'bed wetting liberal'. It just came out of my brain in the heat of discussion....and just like......BADA BING BADA BOOM.........BANNED!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Well done Komrade.

Wow, Komrade, I am surprised that an alphabet news network has any participants on a forum that aren't computer generated. My hat's off to you if you have been playing chess against computer generated bots. Since we are bragging about being banned and all......did I ever tell y'all that little ole me coined the term 'bed wetting liberal'? I don't want to brag or anything but that's what got me kicked off of Janeane Garafolo's forum/website back during the height of the Dixie Chicks committing suicide with their careers era. She was running her mouth, I tried to reason with her, she pissed me off, suddenly out of my fingers onto the forum I told her she was a 'bed wetting liberal'. It just came out of my brain in the heat of discussion....and just like......BADA BING BADA BOOM.........BANNED!
Well done, comradette, well done.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I fear you will be reckoned with . .

antifa.jpg
Somebody has to enforce tolerance.

Lovely. I have this very moment applied to the Ministry of Tolerance for the position. I just realized my life long dream has been to be a Tolerance Enforcer. It is terribly exciting.

Time to reveal a long held state secret: I am "Komissar of Reeducation" on Disqus. None of my comments have contained profanity, hints of violence, or racist material. In fact, some of my comments are clearly anti-racist. However, they are emphatically conservative in nature. Part of me is thrilled to be conspicuous enough to merit being banned by the guardians of tolerance in our media.
Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 3.25.27 PM.png

Comrade

you were banned not for what you said
But what you did NOT say

must we remind you that comments
if not blaming the right, trump or white people (men preferably)

must be at least a confirmation of all that is good
like transgender, Obama, Democrats, Antifa etc

Like microaggressions where one is guilty of racism
even without doing an overt racist act

You are guilty not so much for what you have said BUT
what you have not chosen to say

I dare say comrade
this does seem to indicate that time at
a reeducation camp might be needed

Fear it not- I have been there
After sometime, daily conformations of all good things leftist
will come out of your month for no reason and may not even be
appropriate for the conversation or even be correct

But, in the promotion of our leftist goals
truth does not matter and should never stop us

Indeed, Just now I blurted out and no one is even the room
"Papa Obama should have been President for life"

see it works

As a side note,,, perhaps if before any comment one types "obama great" their search engine to weed out anything conservative, might fail

When the virus infects the sterile confines of the liberal progressive echo chamber, it must be removed or killed with a strong moral relativist antiseptic. Komissar, you did your best to allow yourself to be a propaganda tool for the keepers of the peoples communication network until you exhausted their tolerance of your prohibited ideology and thus your usefulness to society.

Well done Komrade.

Well said, comrade, as it reflects the kollective thinking that will guide us to the glorious future of next Tuesday!

For what it is worth, I got bounced finally from Kos for explaining to the audience there that the great 44 was close to making $80,000,000 in earnings the first couple of months out of the peoples pen.
Of course one chap challenged this and I had to provide links to show this as fact for which I was summarily dismissed. Couldn't help myself to provide some sort of dark humor for the enlightened masses.

So, here's the latest. I complained to ABC News saying that I never used vulgarity, threats, racist comments, etc. and that I wanted to get my account restored.

ABC's helpful response includes...

Hi ABC Viewer, Thank you for writing the ABC Television Network. We highly value your feedback and appreciate you reaching out to us! As you can imagine, we receive many messages a day from our viewers and while we review each one, we may not be able to respond to each message directly. Below you'll find more information about our website and ways to contact us.

Technical Inquiries regarding ABC App :

Casting and how to apply for a show:

Questions about our shows:

Account or Registration Issues:

TV Schedule:

Answers to other questions such as show addresses, internships, etc. can be found in our “Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ)” section:

Sports Related Feedback:

We hope you find this information helpful and thank you again for your feedback to ABC.

Best Regards, ABC Television Network Audience Relations

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:So, here's the latest. I complained to ABC News saying that I never used vulgarity, threats, racist comments, etc. and that I wanted to get my account restored.

Hi ABC Viewer, Thank you for writing the ABC Television Network. We highly value your feedback and appreciate you reaching out to us! As you can imagine, we receive many messages a day from our viewers and while we review each one, we may not be able to respond to each message directly. Below you'll find more information about our website and ways to contact us.

[highlight=#FFFF00]Casting and how to apply for a show:[/highlight]
TV Schedule:
Answers to other questions such as show addresses, internships, etc. can be found in our “Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ)” section:
Sports Related Feedback:
We hope you find this information helpful and thank you again for your feedback to ABC.

Komissar,

Please forward details regarding the above highlighted item.

Thanks.

Squirrel (TPC News Anchor)
The Situation Tree

Captain Craptek wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:So, here's the latest. I complained to ABC News saying that I never used vulgarity, threats, racist comments, etc. and that I wanted to get my account restored.

[highlight=#FFFF00]Casting and how to apply for a show:[/highlight]
TV Schedule:
Sports Related Feedback:

Komissar,

Please forward details regarding the above highlighted item.

Thanks.

Squirrel (TPC News Anchor)
The Situation Tree
Here are the details for leading rodents and rodent extras...

You'll find our casting page for unscripted shows by following the steps below:

1. Go to ABC.com
2. Go to the bottom of the home page and click on “company info”
3. Click on “Casting”
4. Select the show you are interested in to view information

Open casting calls are available for unscripted shows only. Some shows may not be casting at this time. If the show you're interested in is not listed, please keep checking back.

Please note unscripted casting is performed through the show production company and not the network.