My favorite thought criminals

I've had those two thought criminals .........

for some time now!!!

They are indeed two we need to keep our eyes on.

I think they're part of a growing movement. I'm very encouraged.

According to the local realty office, there is a newly available house....

Warren Peas wrote:According to the local realty office, there is a newly available house....

According to the time-honored People's Tradition of squatting, all houses are "newly available"!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I think they're part of a growing movement. I'm very encouraged.

I love these two girls! In fact, I would like to join them but, I suspect I would only be flailing in the the background as another girl called, "PEARL" you know, what with being a white chick and all. I wouldn't mind at all!

Diamond, Silk and Pearl! I like it!

......I wonder what the progressive representation of these two and yes, Pamlinsky in the background.....would be like?.....Why I can hear the intro music....something between Bert Kaempfert and Wolf Alice....

trashmouth wrote:......I wonder what the progressive representation of these two and yes, Pamlinsky in the background.....would be like?.....Why I can hear the intro music....something between Bert Kaempfert and Wolf Alice....
To be truly progressive, it would necessarily have to be strident, incoherent, and something about corporations and Hitler.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:

New Black Panther Leader Quanell X: Trump Is Right About Democrats Exploiting Black Votes

Well now, this is music to my ears! I have waited all my life to hear this, especially from a so-called radical group like the New Black Panthers. This is a good start.

When I was a little girl, about ten years old, I was all in for Rosa Parks taking her proper seat on the bus. The one in front, that is. And, was rooting for the children who were banned from white schools. At that tender age I just hated racial prejudice. So, why, might you ask?

There is a Universal truth about having a civilized country. Everyone must respect one another and repel those who would take away our freedom to be who we are. It's intrinsic.

I truly hope you black people, who we do truly value, and have since 1864, see that the awful nasty “crackers” you have been so brainwashed against, do truly love and value you.

I love seeing my black brothers and sisters succeed! It brings joy to my heart. All my long life I have friends who feel the same! We always have!

We welcome you into our lives and you have always been in our hearts. You just didn't know it.
Now, maybe you are beginning to see that. You are strong and fierce people. I admire that! Keep it up!

Though it may not be apparent to you right now, we have your back!

DiaSilkPearl.jpg