NASCAR'S new fans

Glorious news! And I was just about to suggest that since NASCAR is a favorite of racist redneck white privilege illiterates in the South who live in trailers in the middle of nowhere, have no teeth and marry their siblings and first cousins that we demand its removal now that we've pretty much exhausted Confederate <spit> flag hysteria justice. But, by basically denouncing Donald Trump <spit> NASCAR has atoned for its sin of being a popular pastime for uneducated toothless racist hick Southern whites from the oppressor white privilege class.

Hmm, is the People's Cube officially distancing itself from Donald Trump? Our collective really needs to jump on the bandwagon and get in ahead of other parody strong liberal sites.

The Donald™ has decided to sponsor a car next year!
(FYI - Captain Craptek in Spanish is El Capitan Crapteko and he is the Mechanic Numero Uno for this car.)
trump-loves-the-speedy-mexicans.jpg

Meet the new fans NOT the same as the old fans.

Comrades, I am not satisfied NASCAR is still using gas guzzlers. When will they be using something environmentally friendly like smart cars, bikes, etc.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades, I am not satisfied NASCAR is still using gas guzzlers. When will they be using something environmentally friendly like smart cars, bikes, etc.
Dear komrade Loopy Loupe! They guzzle nitro but who's counting?

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades, I am not satisfied NASCAR is still using gas guzzlers. When will they be using something environmentally friendly like smart cars, bikes, etc.
Dear komrade Loopy Loupe! They guzzle nitro but who's counting?
I thought they were guzzling down eight tangs. If only you knew about the inner circle....