National Vodka Day

Today, October 4, 2013, is National Vodka Day. I know what your thinking. EVERY day is National Vodka Day! Post your pics of how you're celebrating this glorious national holiday. AND...it's also National Taco Day. Coincidence? I think not!!

Speaking about free medical services from cradle to grave, this baby runs best on ethanol as proven by our Soviet comrades whose extensive research into cheap alcohol-based solutions is well-known. It also shortens the distance between cradle and grave, which saves the government a lot of resources. With this in mind we invented a new alternative product that is now quickly replacing Kool-Aid® as preferred mind-altering substance of progressive elites:

Corn ethanol based

GLOBAL WARMING VODKA!

Putin on the Ritz wrote:Capt. Commie,

Our collective minds think alike - I have started a blog myself.....Celebrate the potato!

I bet your preferred drink is Putinka Vodka, comrade! As it should be. Which is why, perhaps, you opened a thread on the same topic right after this one, causing other comrades to see double. Our rule is to merge redundant threads. Proper amounts of Putinka, however, can replicate the seeing-double effect and you may not even notice the above consolidation.

Commissarka Pinkie Investigates Vodka Rations

Are comrades allowed to celebrate Second Amendment on National Vodka Day?

Red Square wrote:Are comrades allowed to celebrate Second Amendment on National Vodka Day?

Comrade Red Square! How many ration cards just to get ONE of these?????

Comrade Putin on the Ritz - slow down... leave some for the rest of us!

putin-on-the-ritz.gif

ShutdownVodka.jpg
I'm celebrating, even as we speak, with Special Edition Shutdown Vodka!

Comes with its own Barrycade™ and police tape!

Very efficient, but I miss throwing the glasses into the fireplace....

Vodka-IV.jpg

I am saddened to hear this news, Comrades. I have run out of my meager beet vodka ration. All I have left is a bottle of Finlandia leftover from before dear leader was elected. Will this be acceptable for me to celebrate with?
img_block_drinks_01.png

Comrade Marx... so YOU are the one who stole my vitamins from my abode!!

Red Square wrote:Are comrades allowed to celebrate Second Amendment on National Vodka Day?

By Lenin's Tomb they are not!!!! Turn in this assault vodka to me authorities at once!

Remember, comrades - only police and >spit< military should have guns!

And if you can't find the appropriate authorities, I'll be glad to take those off your hands and dedicate the next day or two to drinking them finding those authorities!

Screw the digestive system! Intravenous Vodka. It won't burn your throat or cause problems to your esophagus. This way you won't have to take out half of your lungs to make room for your liver either.........

intravein.jpg

Someone call for a uniformed officer who knows a thing or two about a drink?

When it is Next Tuesday™, National Vodka Day shall be a year long celebration!

[attachment=0]vodka-cat.jpg[/attachment]

Is appropriate to imbibe at all times unless Chairman has the floor to expound upon the banishment of all the reagent swill. Is Collective's primary food group. We eagerly await the Party's definition of "properly chilled."
Of another matter; Those AK' will not be banned anywhere for holding more than 10 rounds as aparatchiks have such bit mouths.

Chairman Meow wrote:When it is Next Tuesday™, National Vodka Day shall be a year long celebration!

[attachment=0]vodka-cat.jpg[/attachment]
Comrade Meow, I am very impressed that you can remove bottle cap with teeth. I once had buddy in Air Force who tried this with beer bottle. Tsk. But only two stitches and new government-issue teeth and he was fine.

Glenn had a tough week...
(Don't open his bottles Chairman Meow!)

open-these-please.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:Someone call for a uniformed officer who knows a thing or two about a drink?
DWI.jpg