Necroproxy

A solid voting block for a Progressive America!

untitled b.JPG

Well, the only family member that I know that is voting for Hillary is my Grandmother, Gradma May.

I am rather disappointed with her opinion and her utltimate plan to vote for Hillary. Yet, all throughout her life she has always voted Republican. Regardless of how painful this is personally to me, deep down inside I have a feeling that I would have a tough time trying to change her mind......

........poor woman died in 1960.

In my Halloween nightmare El Presidente encourages me to hurry to the polling place and vote!

El Presidente-1opt GIF.gif

"I hear you! I hear you!"

Squirrel Skeleton RunningSmaller.gif

The faster I run the slower I move! But I must practice and prepare for my turn at necro-voting. I hate nightmares!

Yep, there's a lost vote... goofy-assed squirrel will run like hell towards the polling station, get 85% there and turn back just in time to stare at a set of oncoming headlights.

It's genetic.

Comrades, it's morning here (7:30 am) in Dshermany.
But that's zilch compared to the MAGA-Morning-in-Amerikkka that I clearly see on the horizon!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Yep, there's a lost vote... goofy-assed squirrel will run like hell towards the polling station, get 85% there and turn back just in time to stare at a set of oncoming headlights.

It's genetic.

Unfortunately, when you're korrekt you're korrekt. We have that one flaw - unlike multi-flawed human biped goobers who run us down. Rodents Forward!

Warren Peas wrote:And in the Life Imitates Art Department:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/1 ... -race.html

Incredible....

[highlight=#ffff00]DEAD LIVES MATTER![/highlight]