Neo-Kulaks Stop Muslim Musical 'cause of 911, WHAT THINK YE?

POLL: Neo-Kulaks Stop Muslim Musical 'cause of 911, WHAT THINK YE?

You may select up to 2 options

Ah tovarich, and tovarichas, this is a most inglorious day, for Neo-Kulaks have stopped a Muslim Musical by IKEELJEW PRODUCTIONS in a Pennsylvania school district:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/20/p ... omplaints/

Don't they know that they have been vanquished?

Don't they realize that once the Trojan Mosque and its 911 Viktoяy Miиaяet™ are complete, Ameяika will be changed by the Dэaя Lэadэя and Islam?

The TROJAN Mosque™
The 911 VIKTOЯY Miиaяet™

Don't they realize that Loяd Soяos reigns over the World?

" What think ye ?"

This discussion is a trap !
The progressive mentality does not encourage thinking.
This is consistent from the lowliest prole ( that would be Bruno) to the President himself.

Those who " think " are misled, and are being watched. Closely.

Good grief Jíbaro,
The mystical Islamic symbolism embodied in the Minaret is a State secret. Besides, the Proles cannot possibly, with their tiny little brains, process such information. Comrade, our greatest weapon is stealth. We have arrived at these glorious days because of this weapon. It's been an arduous journey these past 50 years and flying below the radar has gotten us here.

Sheesh...sigh.

Comrade Krasnodar is correct, there's way too much thinking going on around here. I've returned from my sabbatical in the Brazilian jungles and what do I find? A veritable cornucopia of Thought Crime, that's what.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Good grief Jíbaro,
The mystical Islamic symbolism embodied in the Minaret is a State secret. Besides, the Proles cannot possibly, with their tiny little brains, process such information. Comrade, our greatest weapon is stealth. We have arrived at these glorious days because of this weapon. It's been an arduous journey these past 50 years and flying below the radar has gotten us here.

Sheesh...sigh.

Comrade Krasnodar is correct, there's way too much thinking going on around here. I've returned from my sabbatical in the Brazilian jungles and what do I find? A veritable cornucopia of Thought Crime, that's what.
Dear Grigori, it is not merely the symbolism of the buildings, but the sheer deviousness of the deed.

Think on this: once the Trojan Mosque and 911 VIKTOЯY Miиaяэt™ Complex are complete, they will rival Mecca in drawing throngs of Muslim Pilgrims. That, and the fact that there will not be a Christian Church, or a Jewish Synagogue standing between the Mosque and the Miиaяэt™...

PLUS (this is what gets my juices going), once the Mosque + Miиaяэt™ are operational, Bloomberg WILL ALLOW the Miиaяэt™ to broadcast the Call of the Muezzin in loudspeakers right in the heart of Lower Manhattan. This alone will drive out almost everyone out of the way. Bloomberg knows this, but he is BANKING on this as "insurance" for Al Qaeda not to return for future attacks, t
he idea being, "if you can't beat them, join them". Lower Manhattan will become "Little Arabia™".

However, as any ostrich hiding its head in the sand being pursued by a hungry lion, this will not stop Al Qaeda from killing a few thousand fellow Muslims working in the 911 VIKTOЯY Miиaяэt™ in a future attack (or detonating a tactical nuke and wiping out a few hundred thousand Muslims in "Little Arabia™"). Wahabbis once went as far as destroying the Mecca santuary in the 18th Century, so there is a historical precedent.

Appeasement has never worked, and never will. Al Qaeda will not stop until they turn the USA into Neo-Andalucia.

And when all is said and done, we Maяxists will deal with future Neo-Andalucia and its Islamo-fascist rulers. Pol Pot was an amateur Image.