NESTLE COOKIE DOUGH RECALL

Please excuse the lack of graphics...I suck at this.

Just in case some of you have not heard about the recall....ALL Nestle cookie dough has been recalled because of possible E coli . If you have any cookie dough,get rid of it or return it.
I thought about writing this pso because I,myself, ate a big chunk of raw Nestle cookie dough a couple nights ago(that time of the month,no chocolate in the house :)...I didn't want any of you to make that mistake.

My first topic posted and it's this. Sad.

We will not have this problem with contaminated cookie dough once The Party takes over food production! Socialization now!

Lenin 'n' Things - Can you use this graphic?

Tylenol, Peanut Butter, Cookie Dough... let's see... what can we contaminate next comrades?

Comrades, yesterday I witnessed Glenn Beck eating raw Nestle cookie dough on his TV show. He offered some to Ann Coulter and she steadfastly refused to take a bite. Thus proving what I always suspected, there is a Vast Rightwing Conspiracy to poison our cookie dough.

As for Glenn Beck, if he's still alive this morning, he obviously was attempting to dupe us into consuming his toxic tainted cookie dough.

[quote="Comrade Whoopie"]
Thus proving what I always suspected, there is a Vast Rightwing Conspiracy to poison our cookie dough.

Comrades, I suspect it is the evil Karl Rove that is behind this insidious plot to turn us into mindless zombies.

For LnT:

Think of a chocolate People's Cube wrapped in red foil!

Muahahaha! First it was cyanide laced Wienerschnitzel, now e-coli ridden Cookie Dough batches from Chocolatiers Nestlé! The Stasi's work is NEVER finished!

We especially despise the Swiss (whence Nestlé hails) due to their stalwart clinging to Democracy for going on 800 years now!!! Plus, every citizen there is armed to the teeth! Maybe I will instruct Stasi to poison their Milka chocolates next. And fondue.

The one thing they have going for themselves is their red flag. But the white cross is an abomination! White??? Cross??? Would the People's Combinate Valley Forge please create a new flag for the Swiss? A white hammer and sickle instead of the cross should do.

Genosse Pieck wrote:Muahahaha! First it was cyanide laced Wienerschnitzel, now e-coli ridden Cookie Dough batches from Chocolatiers Nestlé! The Stasi's work is NEVER finished!
What about the E.coli laced spinach?

Why can't i get any sympathy?! I tell you all that i am dying and I use my last bit
of strength to warn you all about the black death lurking in Toll House cookies,and what do i get? Lamentations about other less important contaminations(this is the only one that counts,I AM AFFECTED!),conspiracy theories and cookie dough shaped turds creeping out of Bruno's ass!

Only Commissarka Pinkie had the generosity of spirit to offer me small comfort during my death throes.

LNT, I have found the glorious answer to this problem and now The People(TM) need not worry any longer...

Well..it's not exactly sympathy..but it is glorious,Rooster. Well done.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Why can't i get any sympathy?! I tell you all that i am dying and I use my last bit
of strength to warn you all about the black death lurking in Toll House cookies,and what do i get? Lamentations about other less important contaminations(this is the only one that counts,I AM AFFECTED!),conspiracy theories and cookie dough shaped turds creeping out of Bruno's ass!

Only Commissarka Pinkie had the generosity of spirit to offer me small comfort during my death throes.

Comrade LnT, for only $10,000 my Revolutionary Life Force Redistribution Squad and Snuff Film Production Unit can ease your death throes from a horrible e coli death, to simply a horrible death. Also we'll loot your apartment after your death. Also, do you have any more of that cookie dough? There is a need for it with some of the political prisoners.

Image Seriously, I hope nothing bad happens from your cookie dough snacking. From the looks of things I'm sure you'll be alright. Scary stuff though.

LNT... I will send over a couple highly qualified food inspectors to check out your food supply right away... they are highly qualified by Colonel 7.62!

Yes, the foul fowl has it right. Along with my fried chicken franchises, I do my own health inspections to ensure they are always in compliance with the health code.

Foul Fowl. Cretinous Cock. Asshole of The Aviary. Backstabing Birdbrain. Pernicious Pecker. All music to my secprog ears....

Speaking of Ecoli in Cookie Dough, if it helps Lenin -N- Thingies, I drink out of the Pigs slop dish daily and I'm the healthiest fowl in the barnyard. I mean, I've even seen the Rat poop in the damn thing, heck, what me worry... it all comes from and goes to the same place.

Ancient Rooster Wisdom(TM).

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Well..it's not exactly sympathy..but it is glorious,Rooster. Well done.

Thank you Comrade Lenin N Thingamabobers...

Something I would like to clarify, if you want sympathy, you may have to go to.... errrhrrmmm.... you local Rethuglikkkan Church. See we progs only solve The Peoples Problems(TM), and those problems are what we say they are at any given moment. I'll remind you that we do give out a lot of Sympathy(TM) but your personal issues are just fodder for our cannons. We have entire Peoples Third World Nations(TM) to worry about see, and whether you arm falls off or intestines explode well Bozomba Care(TM) is on the way, so just hold off on being sick!!!!

You're illness or social condition might make an interesting science experiment, but you personally are just one more cog in The Glorius World of Next Tuesday(TM).

Now I hope you feel Sufficiently Socially Insignificant(TM).

For that's what The Party(TM) is all about.

Speaking of Parties, your missing an excellent show trial over here>>>

I can't wait to be beat with Monica's blue dress!

Prog off...

Of course you have our sympathy.

Prog on...

Comrade Lenin'n'Things, The Party and the Politbureau are only interested in meeting output quotas. Your sickened state actually is NOT helping us meet the goal, and thus we just might have to pull a Che on you. Obamacare will take care of it, though? Just have Hope.

Genosse Pieck wrote: We especially despise the Swiss (whence Nestlé hails)

Ah yes comrade, the term Nestle refers to a "little nest" and some of their products even have the graphic of a small bird perched on a nest with an egg in it. And what is it every Capitalist swine jealously guards? His nest egg.

'nuff said? Vast Rightwing Conspiracy confirmed.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Genosse Pieck wrote: We especially despise the Swiss (whence Nestlé hails)

Ah yes comrade, the term Nestle refers to a "little nest" and some of their products even have the graphic of a small bird perched on a nest with an egg in it. And what is it every Capitalist swine jealously guards? His nest egg.

'nuff said? Vast Rightwing Conspiracy confirmed.

So Comrade Red Rooster is indeed a thoughtcriminal who cares about nothing but his nest egg. Shame on you, Comrade Rooster! {spit}

Well when you find you are sitting on this, comrade:

You tend to take precautions. A certain Red Rooster would make a fine new Czar of Nestle, should the Obamamessiah desire it.

7.62: If i hadn't already promised Meow that I'd let him dispatch me to the great collective in the sky(he has plans for my corpse as well.....don't ask),I would certainly take you up on your most generous offer of snuff film. Sounds fun.

Progg off: No signs of illness,yet. Supposed to start having symptoms in 3-4 days and it's been atleast four,so i think i'm in the clear...thanks for wishing me well.

Let us all join in the Proper Progressive Mourning for the passing of Lenin 'n' Things, another Stalwart of the Party struck down by the corporate greed that indeed preys on a world in need. Come, let us sit on the floor, and sing sad songs. Let us demand government programs to protect us from the fate that befell she of bouncy breast and pert posterior (you have to have been here for the full-length avatar). Let us spend hours and hours describing how her sad demise has made us sad, and how much we are victims just like her because we knew her. Or at least had heard of her. Or somebody on Twitter mentioned her, and we want to get on board the victim train before it leaves the station. Let us come up with a catchy slogan, something suitable for a bumper sticker or T-shirt, and repeat it endlessly until all the world feels collective guilt for how badly we feel. Let us come up with theories as to the Bush/Cheney/Haliburton responsibility for this tragedy. Let us make a Lifetime Movie about the courageous life and death of Lenin 'n' Things...Let's see, who can we get to play the principal parts...?

As I sit here mourning and deeply saddened by all that has passed (or not passed) here, I ask you all to put these new bumper stickers on your cars in remembrance of this tragedy... they are just $19.95 at your local Progressive Book Store & Triple Mocha Mocha Coffee Shop:

I can only mourn while waiting for Meow's snuff video to come out. Then I too can ride the victim train every time I play it.

It sad - sad day here in gulag. I Shovel swear on Marx's grave someone will pay for this travesty against the collective. What were those measurements again? 40 DD x 28 x 36?

Red Rooster wrote:As I sit here mourning and deeply saddened by all that has passed (or not passed) here, I ask you all to put these new bumper stickers on your cars in remembrance of this tragedy... they are just $19.95 at your local Progressive Book Store & Triple Mocha Mocha Coffee Shop:

I'll have my sticker of this just as soon as I find room to put it on my car.
(off)
No! That isn't my car.

First off, don't you mean a "Minnesota moonbatmobile" (a la the batmobile)?

Second, it wouldn't surprise me if this was the car of a certain Mime who patrols our site.

If it weren't for all the pin-up girl decals on that SUV, I'd swear it was owned by a woman. But there's no way the Mime drives a Chevy Blazer, especially not this one. There's no running board to boost him into it.

I suspect he drives some little Japanese sedan you can steer with your knees.

Here, fixed it (Up-updated to reflect proper ownership by The Party(TM) and korrect spelling):

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Thanks for the sticker update there RR.

Your welcome Commissar, you deserve only the finest, most progressive vehicle on The Cube.

Red Rooster wrote:Here, fixed it (updated to reflect proper ownership by The Party(TM)):

Except you spelled my name wrong.

Ah... All the more progressive then, comrade.

Red Rooster wrote:Ah... All the more progressive then, comrade.
Here's an updated version comrade RR.

KKKAPITALIST SWINE!!! I dare you spell things correctly! Did you not finish The Peoples Public Prole School for Shoddy-Tradesmanship and Union Fodder(TM)?

{Prog Off}

I'll fix it later, Comrade.

Red Rooster wrote:KKKAPITALIST SWINE!!! I dare you spell things correctly! Did you not finish The Peoples Public Prole School for Shoddy-Tradesmanship and Union Fodder(TM)?

{Prog Off}

I'll fix it later, Comrade.
No worries, you can just use mine, or post your own.

Komrade, I now how tu spill Ellliiiooottt! Dont bee fulish! It haz bene spilled rite alll alonng!