'Never let a serious crisis go to waste'

images (3).jpg

It's a very good thing that Dear Leader and his Administration have had the foresight to see that [highlight=#ffffff]FEMA Internment Centers[/highlight] are all stocked up and ready for business.

Dear Leader (PBUH) , always sharin' the Health...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... bola-pati/

It seems our Nurses are the "Joe the Plumber" of the medical field!

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/ ... ity-hotel/

In an open display of racism, hatred, and vitreol, Rethugglikkans have infected the NAACP leadership with Ebola because they hate Obama....

Tovarichi wrote:https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/ ... ity-hotel/

In an open display of racism, hatred, and vitreol, Rethugglikkans have infected the NAACP leadership with Ebola because they hate Obama....

No Comrade Tovarichi. It is salmon Ella.

As in " Sam N' Ella's Seafood Diner " ?

Krasnodar wrote:As in " Sam N' Ella's Seafood Diner " ?
Oh, that is right. I must of forgotten about that. It gives you a run for your money.

I hereby denounce comrade RED SALMON because he's a racist.
Or he's related to one.
Or he looks like one.

I agree with Most Equal Komrad Tovarichi. How dare I ruin the party at the NAACP Convention. I do wonder, is Ella one of my cousins? Doesn't matter. Guilt and innocence are irrelevant.

Red Salmon

Tovarichi wrote:I hereby denounce comrade RED SALMON because he's a racist.
Or he's related to one.
Or he looks like one.

Wow, Tovarichi .........
With such incisive and well-framed commentary as this, you may find yourself one day working as a Party political analyst for either MSNBC, or a professional news organization.

Will that mean I don't get my Gub'mint check and my EBT?

Good point !

But then again, posting factual, coherent commentary can get one accused of being a conservative........ Anyone in the MSM would kick you out the front door.

Just hold the Party line and you can keep your monthly entitlements.

Conservative? <spit>

I gots rights, and I'm entitled to my benefits. (And I want my VA benefits increased too...)

Why I need a job when Obama gives me money and a phone?

They take EBT at the liquor store, and the ATM machine at the strip club now, who could ask for more?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:As in " Sam N' Ella's Seafood Diner " ?
Oh, that is right. I must of forgotten about that. It gives you a run for your money.
Reminds me of the song "Sam and Janet Evening" (Some Enchanted Evening, South Pacific)

This is inspired by a "Knock-Knock" joke:
(This is an original from me, Pamalinsky, after experiencing the awesome 1976 fireworks display on the Hudson River, NYC celebrating our bi-centennial)

Knock-Knock, who's there?
Sam and Janet.
Sam and Janet who?
Sam and Janet evening!

I have experienced this "run for your money" thing from a seafood place, so I can, you know, like, relate! I should have sued them for involuntary defecation but I wasn't hip to the litigious opportunities available today.

Maybe I should just go to some seafood place, pop a few laxatives, and voila! Lawsuit! I'll be set for life! I mean, it's not like this hasn't been tried before. I mean, "somefolks" make a career out of this!

Oh, yeah, you mention "Never let a serious crisis go to waste."

Well, what about just regular crises? I mean, they deserve some consideration too!