New Campaign Buttons

buttons.jpg
It seems that your Fearless Progressive Leaders in Washington (just East of the Volga) have just issued their new campaign buttons for the upcoming election.

It would seem having a name or party affiliation would be normal, but in the World of Next Tuesday, we don't need names - only the euphoria of being in lockstep with our leaders.

Glorious, Comrade - simply glorious!

I shall order them all as soon as I save up enough beets!

Say, did you mean to spell "campaign" as "Campainge" in the title? Not that it isn't a fully equal spelling, especially considering Common Core and all, but I thought I should ask.

ROCK, he is using the party approved spell checker, that allowed the use of TERMINA-N-TED in the top right button. Correcting such would be micro-aggression, and racist.

Oops, I thought they were champaign buttons. I want champaign buttons. Pop the O'bubbly. The new website is online. Bottoms up. Happy days are here again. Bubbles away! The Titanic is having a party!

comrade tibor wrote:It seems that your Fearless Progressive Leaders in Washington (just East of the Volga) have just issued their new campaign buttons for the upcoming election. It would seem you would have your name or party affiliation would be normal, but in the world of next Tuesday, we don't need names only the euphoria of being in lock step with our leaders.
Image Comrade tibor,

I have been "collecting" documentation on certain Cube member's spelling habits, and I'm fairly certain you could make use of this "documentation" for - shall we say - a small fee? (or if you prefer Dear Leader's Obamacare phrase, "responsibility payment") Think it over.

Excellent buttons. Especially when they are pushing on so, to call, hot buttons. I recommend we monitor the citizens for reactions when they see those buttons; looking for clues who smiles, who agrees in support, and who does not. The subversive elements in the society are restless, and they continuously become more sophisticated. Back in the day we could easily catalogue and apprehend dissidents because they would engage in fistfights with those wearing buttons. Nowadays, it is a lot more complex to detect subversive elements - we must look for eye rolls, look aways, sighs, and often silent treatment, especially silent treatments. I recommend we deploy a team of my especially trained K-9 intelligence officers to detect even silent 'dog whistles' form of dissidence, as the other ones above mentioned.

Signed and stamped.

Those are good ideas! I still think anyone not wearing a button should be liquidated. But the Party knows best.

We should make a minimum requirement of wearing fourteen flairs buttons. Then we will be able to monitor who wants to apply themselves as a progressive hero, and who wants to slack with bare minimum.

The voluntary wearing of these buttons should be mandatory. All dissenters should be sent off to reeducation camps where they'll make more buttons for loyal comrades.

This is an improvement over the 2006 election buttons we offered to the masses. Given that the Progressives took over Congress that year, the strategy worked!

You can never wear too much pieces of flair for The Party. ™

ONE.jpg

She will roll with the high ranks, such a positive role model for the folk out there!

Poor girl, it's obvious she's been overworked. Her eyes look like two pissholes in a bank of snow.

But there ain't a weed in miles of her beet field!