New Chinese Toy Product

Just wondering - with all the "deadly" toys being recalled from China, have the old Chinese central planners taken their population-control policy to the West by means of the manufacturing of toys?

New From Mattel and Central Planning.
The One Child per Family Toy

It's laced with lead paint and has bucketloads of small parts along with some candy flavored plastic. Those unwanted children will be gone faster than you can say "I'm Pro-choice"

Good idea, General Secretary. This may be a little off topic, but you got me thinking - since everything we do as progressives is For The Children™, we must also start generating ideas for Progressive Toys For The Children™ that will teach the young ones the true meaning of Progress™. So I immediately came up with a Progressive Hourglass of Hope™ as part of the Give Us Time™ series. This is, of course, under the aegis of Karl Marx Treatment Center.

Image Image

Nothing is made in America anymore. In fact, there was a battleship that was decommissioned because there weren't any factories in America that could make the main guns for it because they were so big.

General Secretary wrote:"New From Mattel and Central Planning. The One Child per Family Toy"

"It's laced with lead paint and has bucket loads of small parts along with some candy flavored plastic. those unwanted children will be gone faster than you can say "I'm Pro-choice"

I believe, though I am not positive on this, that it does not matter whether the child lives or dies after birth in China, once the child is born, you have met your quota.

However, the important part is that those children who do make it having ingested the Vitamin L etc, are more likely to be infertile. The ChiComs think long term Comrade.