New Discovery in Art History: Stanley Kubrick Redux !

By golly, Herr Hop, ah, I mean our Historically Unprecedented Denukulizer Of The Planet And Transformatory Stopriser Of The Oceans, he power dove from the Heigths Of His Pristine Intellect down into His DeepThink & SoarSpeak and staccatocadencedly-sonorothunderously pierced right into the heart of Kubrick's towering oeuvre !

atta boy, Herr Hop ! _________________________________(uh - Herr Hop?? introduced here)

Kubrick, and how he learned to stop worrying, and then his love for the bomb, and next come General Jack D. Ripper, and here his epic snarl . . .
~
____________.. . . and now, Our Beloved Herr Hop rides on the coattails of Ripper's epiphany :
... and presser started.

Herr Hop gave a sketch of a Nuke-liberated Planet under centrally Gov-controlled Climate™.

"[highlight=#ffff00]I can no longer sit back and allow[/highlight] the unfettered croûtons [meaning protons] to appropriate our precious pristine Climate™," He said.
.....here

Most stunning, no single Paper Of Record detected that HopOratory jewel. It was none other but we here ― entire Kubist Komrades Kollektiv, toiling furioso to get syllables into something approximately non-idiotic ― pinning down Hop's Historic Sentence and pushing that revelation via electrons, cables and our Glorious Party Organ into the shining light of day.

uh, you still in dude―whaddya―talkin'―‘bout mode ? Watch this, 25 seconds.

Moral of story :
Isn't These-Days-Polit-Talk of Ruling Class (often) as gaga as Ripper's rant, minus fun ???

(? Stanley K. grins broadly from his current residence, the Highest Pinnacle of Cinematography )

more shining :

Kubrick.Dr Strangelove.Gen. Jack D. Ripper.1.(600).jpg
US.2013.11.13.Ram.Obama.IRN.nukes.(Dr-Strangelove.Kubrick).(600).jpg

and, for semi-completeness, the 2:38 Episode, leading to Precious Bodily Fluids :

(the movie itself - beyond any doubt, one of the greatest works in cinematography ever)

"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

I think I'm gonna have to watch what I say to Genosse in the future. I give the guy a little Brutalism and he comes up with a multi-post series and now this.

Re the Michael Ramirez cartoon: "They said it's only for peaceful purposes."

If it destroys the "most warlike" nation on earth (if you guessed the USA, extra beet ration for you), then doesn't that fall under the rubric of "peaceful purposes"?

Comrade Stierlitz + Dedhedvedev wrote:I think I'm gonna have to watch what I say to Genosse in the future. I give the guy a little Brutalism and he comes up with a multi-post series [here] and now this.
Hopper >> Tooker >> Brutalism : impressive beeline ! __.(no wonder, Memoria drove along it)

Dedhedvedev wrote:...doesn't that fall under the rubric of "peaceful purposes"?
top-grade HopThink, Comrade ! see ya behind Tractor Barn #2, borshch + beet-based liquids !

(and sure as hell we invite cartoonchik Ramirez, that Jap-Ami genius of modern Ami Cartoon !)