New from Acorn Souvenirs: Captain Kickass Bobble Head

Our friends at Acorn Souvenirs gained notoriety last year selling Obama Joker Halloween mask that was banned by Amazon as "inappropriate." This year they have come up with a new timeless item, which they are selling without Amazon's help:

Captain Kickass Bobble Head

I have already received my free promotional item:

I got to meet these folks during the Tax Day Tea Party in Washington this year, on April 15. They came all the way from Chicago to parade in their Joker masks dressed in doctor's white gowns and tar and feathers. Last year they had send me their mask, and I returned the favor by giving them the People's Cube.

Obama_Joker.jpg
Afterwards we went to a restaurant and had lunch with beer. It was fun, but I must warn you: if you've been tarred and feathered, try to avoid public catering.

Obama_Joker_Restaurant.jpg
Towards the end of the day our entourage grew to include Captain America carrying a gigantic American flag, and other characters. See us marching along the Washington Mall, holding the Cube in the outstretched hand.

Red_Square_Entourage.jpg
I made a lot more great pictures that day, but didn't get the chance to post them in time and then, a month later, it didn't seem like a sound idea to report on a month-old event.

Anyway, consider this our official endorsement of Bobble Head Obama.

Praise be to Allah! The perfect gift/memento has finally arrived! Simply—A W E S O M E!

Watch the video .....scarier than " Chucky " !

This will go well on my shelf along side Chia Obama and beans shaped like the Dear Leader.

This Captain Kickass bobble head would make a good iCube app. A lot of these apps they sell at Apple for the iPod, iPad and iPhone are really nothing more than pet rocks - like the flux capacitor app.

Something like a Captain Kickass iCube app could even come with pithy Obama sayings and he can really kick and swing - all in his own little virtual world.