New Office created to Replace Office of the President Elect

I don't have my glasses on, office of limp what?

Evil Smiley wrote:
tmp.jpg

Comrades Amerikkkans, what the heck is this with those crooked fingers?
A secret message of US-Leftists, once installed in Oval Office?

thumb.Clinton.jpg
thumb.Obama.jpg

My working hypothesis: must be a Brooksian thing.
Alack, who doesn't remember that insight:

[url=https://newrepublic.com/article/68823/the-courtship][color=#a8a8a8]New Republic (Aug. 2009)[/color][/url] [color=#C0392B]Comrade Sherman about Comrade Brooks about Comrade Messiah :[/color] wrote:... That first encounter [with Messiah, in 2005] is still vivid in Brooks's mind. “I remember distinctly an image of ― we were sitting on his couches, and I was looking at his hand and his perfectly crooked thumb,” Brooks says, “and I'm thinking, a) he's going to be president and b) he'll be a very good president.”
plus
wrote:... Brooks says [about Messiah] “He sees his view of the world as a view that understands complexity and the organic nature of change.” Moreover, after the Bush years, Brooks seems relieved to have an intellectual in the White House again. “I divide people into people who crook a finger like us and who don't crook a finger like us,” he explains. “Of recent presidents, Clinton could sort of crook a finger like us, but Obama is definitely ― you could see him as a New Republic thumb crooker. He can do the jurisprudence, he can do the political philosophy, and he can do the politics. I think he's more talented than anyone in my lifetime. I mean, he is pretty dazzling when he walks into a room [and] crooks his thumb. So, that's why it's important he doesn't fuck this up.”

... now c'mon, stop giggling at "sees his view ― as a view ― that understands",
and don't squabble over how exactly you "do jurisprudence, political philosophy, and politics" ?

Comrade, you just ain't intellectual enough, just have a look at your unrefined thumbs, and now c'mon, c'mon, hop hop to the beets, and pronto ― or else . . .

President of the Ruin-Nighted States of America.

Holy Bimbam!

Daffy_logo_rounded.png

Craptek, just so you know - in (mild) algebraic terms,
Comrade Daffy is to outer-Kubic Dummkopf like inner-Kubic Rodent is to Capt'n Craptek.

but.. but... but.... .what is that? what, the fck, is that???
thumb? crooked thumb?? even if outwards crooked, a fckin' Brooksian crooked thumb???

tmp.png

But, komrades, does a lame Glorious Dear Leader necessarily need to be a duck to be lame?

...Oh wait. Shovel. Ready. Denouncement. Government invitation. Gulag.

Obama gave himself the pretend Office of the President Elect with phony baloney seal before he was inaugurated. When he leaves office he'll give himself the pretend Office of the Ex-President with phony baloney seal.

Office of the Traitor and the Total Fu*k-up

Office of the traitor.png

Office of the f-up.png

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:... Shovel. Ready. Denouncement. Government invitation. Gulag.
most equally korrekt on a 10-Year Plan to boot, not just a simple 5-Year one of here and there.

ATTENTION. Should there be Comrades here who forgot or, horror, never learned the glorious 5-10-15 Rule, report right now for re-education in Umiat, barrack Nr. 2 .

Rumor is that our old friend Filibuster is back. Does anybody know if his butt buddy Impeachment came along with him?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3 ... eam-scotus

mini addendum, à propos :

Obama_VERO_POSSUMUS_NON_POSSENT.png
ALL HAIL DUCKTATOR !

... and when shoveling in the fields is over and the evening roll call absolved, perhaps you wish to enjoy an outlook, as antidotum: Inauguration 2017 will be terrific, believe me.

( cum FACERE AMERICAE MAGNA ITERUM ! )