New Peoples Court Personage

Dear Fellow Comrades and Proles,

Such a glorious opportunity has been bestowed upon Great Leader. Justice John Paul Stevens is retiring and therefore giving our glorious Leader another opportunity to appoint a true Progressive torule the land sit on the Supreme Court.

I realize there aren't too many as well qualified as Mistress Sonia Sodamayer Sodtumayoral Sodopopular .. whatever her name is, but Obomo Oboma must find someone of this superior caliber. I know what you're thinking, "Where is Karl Marx when we need him!", but sadly he has gone on to his 47 74 virgins Progressive rewards. But possibly Her Generalness Anita 'Mao Tse' Dunn would be a admirable choice?

I am thinking we need to assist glorious Leader is the momentous decision he has facing him (after all, he must be drained from restoring the failed Bushitler economy and providing both of those all those jobs for the collective). We need suggestions of truly glorious Progressive thinkers, which we shall then submit to Outstanding Leader for his contemplation and assessments.

Thank you for your suggestions comrades, and remember:
"True Progressives Are Always "Shovel Ready".

your gulag gal, Frau

What about mother Sheehan? She's been speaking for the People for some 5 years now.

What about Rahm Emanual?

Bill Ayers, Himself, Rosie O'(lord please not) Donnel, the Hildabeast, Der Shlick Meister, that Code Pink lady.

I believe the Dear Leader should pick someone who has a lifetime of experience being a Judge. Therefor, may I kindly suggest noneother than the a man of The Peoples...............................

Judge Reinhold

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Suggestions?! Is there any doubt?!

I see Obamacare and all future Obama Legislation being upheld by glorious 9-0 majorities!!!!

Commissar_Elliott wrote:What about mother Sheehan? She's been speaking for the People for some 5 years now.

What about Rahm Emanual?

Bill Ayers, Himself, Rosie O'(lord please not) Donnel, the Hildabeast, Der Shlick Meister, that Code Pink lady.

All are Karl M wannabes... or confused dumb dumbs... or both...

The Court should be of equal equalness...

HINT: These picture things are easily manipulated....

Code Pink Lady?

Czar Czar wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Suggestions?! Is there any doubt?!

I see Obamacare and all future Obama Legislation being upheld by glorious 9-0 majorities!!!!

There is one Justice who will of course require a fee mind you...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
"True Progressives Are Always "Shovel Ready".

A single tear has escaped the corner of my eye! And my lower lip quivers! PULLOSKIES!!! Oh to someday soon behold The ObaMessiah in all his Glory ascend the steps of the Court Supreme, dressed in such Manly Garb as he is seen here, and plant that conquering RED flag for all to see! SOON, KOMRADES AND KOMRADESSES, SOON!!!!!

Oh Fraulien Pulloskies! This is indeed most glorious opportunity for our Dear Leader! He has much WISDOM and should be at least most appreciation for the GOOD WORKS of all Progressives but he must be most appreciating the Good Works of none other than our own glorious RED SQUARE!

Image Has not Red Square led the way for all Progressives though his tireless work of propaganda support material for all of Obamao's agenda? And as seated position within Glorious Karl Marx SCOTUSery (much tingles all over my essence from just to look at KM robust image) he sure to be of most persuassiveness when coming to adjudicationing new legislation as prescibed by infinite Executive Orders authored by Dear Leader Himself!

So I am to call all to suggest The Most Equal Red Square for such prime position within SCOTUSery!

COMRADES! I AM SO FILLED WITH JOYOUS JOYS! Your suggestionsare beyond compare! Comrade Buffoon, you would be a glorious addition to the Court!! Or the lovely and honorable patriot, Shity Sindy Cindy Sheehan! But who could compare to Red Square?! Czar Czar, I too have a tear... no!two!
But, just seeing all those lovely Marx's just makes my heart go a pitter pat with thrilldom!

Praisesbe to Oboma!

(is that SCOTUS OR SCROTUM?)

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:This is indeed most glorious opportunity for our Dear Leader! He has much WISDOM and be most appreciating the Good Works of none other than our own glorious RED SQUARE!

So I am to call all to suggest The Most Equal Red Square for such prime position within SCOTUSery!

Indeed Mrs. Czarweary, our esteemed Chairman, first among equals is as deserving of this appointment as he is the imprint of your crimson lips on his behind.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: Indeed Mrs. Czarweary, our esteemed Chairman, first among equals is as deserving of this appointment as he is the imprint of your crimson lips on his behind.

I wonder if Mrs. Czarweary might need an implement to restrain her glorious bread from getting in the way of the lip christening of his beloved backside.

Comrades! Your appointment suggestion of Red Square is much more gooder than my original suggestion. I feel embarrassed and ashamed for placing myself before one who is more equal in the Gulag. I feel I need a spankin'...

Comrades,

After much deliberation on this issue, it is my humble opinion that perhaps Dear Leader could extend his rather lengthy list of Progressive Judges most eligible for the US Supreme Court consideration to those we've watched and have grown to mindlessly trust on our State controlled and programmed television viewing. So, I suggest either one of the following from none other than The People's Court:

Judge Marilyn Milian

See her is Action:

Alternatively,
Fine Left of Sanity Center both-- so, either one would serve The People accordingly to Dear Leader's whims and rants glorious agenda.
Last edited by Groupthink on 4/12/2010, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Fix our custom BB-codes. -mi

Indeed Mrs. Czarweary, our esteemed Chairman, first among equals is as deserving of this appointment as he is the imprint of your crimson lips on his behind.
Hmmm... is there tinge feeling of guilt for you not to be the first to suggest esteemed Chairman?

And Fraulein Pulloskies I have knowing of which side of 'bread' beet juice dribble on.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote: Hmmm... is there tinge feeling of guilt for you not to be the first to suggest esteemed Chairman?

Yes Madam, you see right through me like an airport body scanner. There are two ways to succeed here in the Collective and both are best approached from behind. Since our illustrious Chairman wears a shirt of kevlar, there is but one option where he is concerned.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: There are two ways to succeed here in the Collective and both are best approached from behind. Since our illustrious Chairman wears a shirt of kevlar, there is but one option where he is concerned.

As you said to me not long ago, great minds DO think alike! I have already made Glorious Agitprop of this nature courtesy of logobama.com....

In keeping with Dear Leader's modis operandi - like hiring a tax cheat to be in charge of tax collection, and someone who ignores the 2nd amendment with her decision against a private citizen's right to own a handgun in Chicago, would not Comrade Nanski be the most qualified to serve? No one ignores the constitution better than Comrade Nanski, and she's got a thing for gavels, too.

(SCREAMING! AAAKKKK! Anyone else having difficulty Logging In? 20 times now. This is enough to drive anyone to vodka)

Frau Nanski would be a most glorious choice of great Leader. She loves has very disgruntled feelings for the Amerika Constitution.... I think she confuses it with a daily constitutional.

Leninka wrote:.....she's got a thing for gavels, too.

After last night's bender, lets hope she didn't squash too many of those Oompa-Loompa's while hunting for the desk with her gavel...

No problem. ObamaCare will fix all the children back like new. Nanski is now free to pound away at anyone she wishes.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:What about mother Sheehan? She's been speaking for the People for some 5 years now.

What about Rahm Emanual?

All are Karl M wannabes... or confused dumb dumbs... or both...

The Court should be of equal equalness...

HINT: These picture things are easily manipulated....

Code Pink Lady?

Are you sure you want to know about the Code Pink lady?

Here she is. . .

Commissar_Elliott wrote: Are you sure you want to know about the Code Pink lady?

Here she is. . .
It is looking like she give birth right on sidewalk. Does she not know all healthcare free now and she to visit any hospital without charge?

Comrade ShitShehann was not given to a birth but rather hatched, or so I hear.