New pictures emerge of victims of racist bourgeois women

Refugee_Harassment.jpg
Dear comrades, we all remember the terrible events that happened in Cologne on new year's eve 2015. What could have been a Korrekt Collective Celebration turned out to be a nightmare.

A large group of young german women denied refugees access to their Kollective orifices, probably presuming their body "was their own property", instead of a tool in the Great Class Struggle. The fact that the men they rejected were refugees shows that these bourgeois whores are racist too!

To make matters worse, one of these reactionary sluts even defended herself ... with pepper spray! I hope this last perpetrator gets thoroughly re-educated in one of Reichskänzlerin Merkel's rehabilitation centers.

Today the german police posted new pictures of the victimised refugees, some of them can be seen here. And here.

What is frightening is that many of the fascistoid sex-denying women remain, as of today, at large. Therefore comrades, report any possible women who shows signs of reactionary thoughts like 'owning your own body' to the nearest thought police agent.

Also, the Reichs propaganda Ministerium has published leaflets to make sure women know their place in this new anti-bourgeois society. Comrades, can you help them produce even better Government Thought Correction Instruments? Feel free to add your contribution to our bright future below!

Womyn refusing to have sex with menfolk?

I think I went to school with them, now I know where they went.

Most Equal Komrads!,

This is joyous new! Let the spawning begin!

Spawning Salmon.jpeg

Of course, it might take some time for me to recover.......

Spawned Out Salmon.jpeg

I LOVE this Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

We're definitely going to have to pour some more money into the Cultural Enrichment vs. Gender Equality research studies (which I may or may not be financially benefiting from) and have more examples before we can develop a full Privilege Hierarchy Chart™. All requests should be sent to the Resource Allocation for Progressive Enrichment Studies (RAPES) department so that more of the Current Truth™ can be divulged.

Then there's this: please do not poop in the showers because either you or the next visitor may slip and fall, then sue the facility.

German_Sign_Migrants_Poop_Showers.jpg

Sad to see how the red cross spreads capitalist ideas... Toilets are opiate for the masses. Nothing wrong with a good dump in the shower after a day of hard work in the factory!

Comrade Minitrue -

In what European state are you currently registered/authorized to reside?

Red Square wrote:Comrade Minitrue -

In what European state are you currently registered/authorized to reside?

Well, his name's Minitrue, so I'm gonna guess Sweden. Maybe Denmark or The Netherlands. I don't know why I choose these countries, it's just a Glorious Red Feeling.

Red Square wrote:Then there's this: please do not poop in the showers because either you or the next visitor may slip and fall, then sue the facility.

German_Sign_Migrants_Poop_Showers.jpg

What if they wanted to leave a lil' somethin' to snack on for the next guy? I think that's why curry powder's so strong, they use it for stuff like that.

Dear comrade Red Square and comrade Stierlitz,

You know damned well where I live! Or else - who owns that electric eye in the corner of my living room?

As you also know, there are no more European 'states'. The people in europe are just Europeons, a culturally homogenous mass labouring under the exalted and wise leadership of our beloved leader, the German Reichskänzlerin Merkel. "State" implies a cultural diversity based on historic roots - a very reactionary idea!

As a registered and licensed agent of the Thought Police of course I live and work near the capital of the Eurocracy, the mighty metropolis of Brussels in Belgium, where all the problems of the Europeons are solved by one of the many committees and subcommittees of the Commissariat!

minitrue.jpg

I have been appointed chief liaison with our revolutionary broters in the Degenerate So-called-States of America to help spread awareness about the joy of life under a strong intransparant bureaucracy. I will gladly help explain any cultural differences on demand (like this silly notion you people have about "voting for someone and then having him/her represent you").

Comrade Minitrue - your input will be quite valuable. Perhaps you can start a new thread introducing yourself (you may as well recreate your own post directly above), and invite questions, which you can answer in the comments.

In the meantime...

Migrants are being taught about gay sex, how to make love while pregnant and how to find the female G-spot in illustrated manuals distributed in Germany

• German government issues graphic illustrations for sex education manual
  • All areas tackled including how to enjoy 'the first time' and avoiding STDs
  • Graphics show men coupling with one another and 'oral sex explained'
  • Other topics include sexual pleasure, virginity and sex during pregnancy

repent.jpg

Note: this picture is from an actual government information leaflet for refugees and immigrants. I just improved the text a little.