New Progressive Tattoos and T-Shirts

Komrads!

I was looking today at some inspiring pictures of tattoos made in Soviet prisons, I heard Obama call for CHANGE again, and then on another thread Pupovich said that he had denounced himself again - and all he got was another shovel. And I thought it's time to CHANGE our approach to tattoos and shirts, and maybe do some spring cleaning in the People's Cube Dry Goods State Store.

So I made some new designs of hope and change. Which ones do you think will work best on a T-Shirt and may be requested by the masses?

And these designs were meant especially for Commissarka Pinkie.

It's about time you started pandering to the female bloc. Of the heart images (all of which could be very popular next Valentine's Day), I seem drawn to the first two. The last two remind me of the Itchy & Scratchy cartoons from The Simpsons. I can sort of see Premier Betty going for them.

I keep my shovel here at the Cube. But for the time being, Brad Pitt still has Pinkie's heart. Ask me again next week.

No fair! Thats a Gugluag Master 2000

All I got was this lousy hand shovel.

07A0666.jpg

Hassan--isn't that the Eliot Spitzer Weekend FunPack?

They're all great; I would purchase "I Denounced a Comrade”.

Just a suggestion, but how about a bumper sticker of the new graphic on the right side of the site (HAD ENOUGH of your paycheck? VOTE DEMOCRAT!) I would purchase it!

I will buy the first two now and the rest later...I like all of them. Can I get one that has Hillary on the front and Obama on the back?? I also like Comrade Branish's idea about the bumper sticker. I have often thought about putting the "ThePeoplesCube.com" on the tailgate of my jacked up redneck gas hog of a pickup truck, but I was afraid to many people would complain to the site about me cutting them off in Atlanta traffic.

Comrades, I survived the George Bush Tornado attack on CNN and the city of Atlanta over this weekend.

Sea-Bass wrote:Comrades, I survived the George Bush Tornado attack on CNN and the city of Atlanta over this weekend.

Glad to hear you're OK. It appears that Bush is letting Rove control the weather machine again.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll try to set up the shirt designs in the shop next week.

The problem with bumper stickers is that our current vendor Spreadshirt.com is not making them, and Cafepress.com that prints them makes them expensive: together with S&H it comes to about $10 a sticker.

Red Square wrote: together with S&H it comes to about $10 a sticker.
Greedy kapitalist swine.

Glorious Red Square! You know the ones I vote for! I think my favorite is probably the I Denonuced a Comrade though.... I am glad I may have been of some minor inspiration. Dear Lenin! That is ThougtCrime! I was wondering the same, about bumper stickers.

wookie
I like the "i voted for hillary" one. I would buy that as a bumper sticker. Please make it before the election!

By wookie
3/18/2008, 3:21 pm

Janet Reno! Glad to see you back here at the Cube. How's Mr. Reno?

The Party thanks everybody for the thoughtful suggestions. The new designs have been set up.

New shirt designs at the Dry Goods store

Praise Lenin! I have submitted my request for proper Party attire via the Collective Clothing Commissar and am eagerly awaiting my glorious new state sponsored clothing so that I may continue the work of the Party to my highest potential! May I suggest that a complimentary beet ration be added?