New rules for vehicle safety declared soon

__tmp.jpg
(crash track length approx. 1 mile)

White House spox communicated the unbending resolve of President Obama and his Administration to further extend the regulatory mechanisms for trucks of any caliber. Referring to the current thinking in the circle of President's closest advisers, spox signaled the emergence of an understanding that a special regulatory attention must be paid to vehicles in the category of "assault trucks", a new term to be introduced soon.

Do you really need a truck with that kind of cargo capacity? There ought to be a law... registries, background checks...

and remember, when trucks are outlawed, only outlaws will have trucks.

No truck should be bigger then the size of a Prius! We need to enforce strict truck locks on all current truck owners and for Stalin's sake END the truck show loopholes that allow citizens to buy assault trucks and just drive it away!

It certainly makes sense to further intensify the Ummah-to-USA import. That way, the Middle Eastern pool of potential trainees for future Bomb-'n-Truckathons is reduced. As a result, the Mideast coaching cadres are put under psyop stress and that makes them feel unhappy, so they may rethink.

Few days ago, celebrating al-Harrakah kul' Harb el-Ramada Rahim Ramadan, known to us as the Holy Eid al-Fitr, our provident Jéàn-Frànçôïs Kérriè, swearing to Holy Allahsalamu alaikum, foretold exactly such intensified import.

P.S. If you ever dreamed to repaper your beloved study-bedroom with pure auroral vapidity, you can tap into Jéàn-Frànçôïs Kérriè's effusions :

Jéàn-Frànçôïs Kérriè : wrote:And that is why everybody should do all that we can to embrace our diversity, to uphold our values that we all share, including those that Muslims put front and center during Ramadan: charity, compassion, love of family, the pursuit of justice, and a commitment to peace*. That is what has been celebrated for the last month and what we now celebrate in one glorious moment in Eid.
* however, in that "[highlight=#f4f4f4]...glorious moment in Eid[/highlight]", our genius of global diplomacy failed in full diversity-inclusiveness as he skipped things like :

Jéàn-Frànçôïs Kérriè (failed to add) : wrote:... [peace] and Gender Togetherness and Climate Change and Ramadan Bombathon.

Comrades, let us be blunt about the situation.
The dictionary definition of the word is in many ways quite vague:
Definition of WEAPON
1: Something (as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or destroy
2: a means of contending against another
Examples of WEAPON
Assault with a deadly Weapon
Origin of WEAPON
Middle English wepen, from Old English wǣpen; akin to Old High German wāffan weapon, Old Norse vāpn
First Known Use: before 12th century
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/weapon
In basic terms, a weapon is anything that can be used to apply force or Destructive energy to a target. Thus, just about ANYTHING can be used as a ‘weapon' crockery, flour, plants, anything..

Thus in order to be truly SAFE, we need to ban Everything!

What do you think comrades?

We have to ban Everything, it's for the children after all..

Unless you want children to DIE!

Comrade Torcer, your concern for the Children ™ is noteworthy, but banning everything?

I vote nay.

For example, WORDS and even ideas can hurt, as we have all seen demonstrated by THIS precious scholarly LGBT snowflake, ...

Ban them? no. LICENCE them and TAX the hell out of them so that the millionaires and billionaires and corporate jet owners can have their ill-gotten gains redistributed that much faster, and we of course exempt party officials and persons of color. And Red Square.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Do you really need a truck with that kind of cargo capacity? There ought to be a law... registries, background checks...

and remember, [highlight=#ffff00]when trucks are outlawed[/highlight], only outlaws will have trucks.

I'M OFFENDED! I have "Tall as a telephone pole" syndrome and small cars oppress me. Trucks, however, are my safe space. I suggest that you stop this talk of outlawing trucks or I'll call the ACLU!

I think all trucks must be banned. People in trucks look down on people in cars. Are we not equal? Are truck drivers more equal? I think not. (That was more statement than conclusion)
Are some trucks not scary black?
Are some trucks not high capacity trucks with 16 wheels instead of 3 or 4? They are different, they are scary and must be banned. I think not therefore I am.

Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanov wrote:I think all trucks must be banned.
Don't forget trucks with Automatic transmissions and high powered engines....

It was, after all, the truck's fault. The driver, Mohammed something or other was a follower of the religion of peace, and thus innocent as the day is long... the "random folk" of Nice should have been taught not to get in the way.

Whether you are in favor of sensible truck control laws, or a feeble minion of Capitalism, we certainly can all agree on the fact that the Truck Free Zones as they currently are posted simply do not work as intended. Sadly ignored is the fact that large capacity trucks are not needed in our glorious and progressive open border society. Perhaps, and just perhaps, larger signs and more effective measures such as forfeiture of all carbon credits would bring about the necessary changes needed to get these monsters off the roads.

While the world further awaits details, Reconstituted ACORN Black Lives Matter spokesperson, announced their unbending resolve to continue the disdain for the all of the US Imperialism, institutionalized racism, and bigotry even though France's blatant attempt to take the limelight away from their cause. Obviously, having one terrorist define the news and rudely interrupt any attempt to paint over the dark days when African Americans were once made to drink from separate water fountains by mobs of angry Republicans and create social unrest is completely understandable.

If there is any silver lining to any of this, perhaps BLM and Islamic terrorism may by their sheer force, forever eliminate noisy monster truck rallies and will no longer be protected under the Constitution.

I do not care if it was delivering ice cream, that White Truck was racist.

SlavesCotton.jpg

Comrades,

Even more reason the Queen Mother Hillary ™

must be elected

Only a true insider can get this job done
Who better than an insider for us to regulate trucksImage

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Torcer, your concern for the Children ™ is noteworthy, but banning everything?

I vote nay.

For example, WORDS and even ideas can hurt, as we have all seen demonstrated by THIS precious scholarly LGBT snowflake, ...

Ban them? no. LICENCE them and TAX the hell out of them so that the millionaires and billionaires and corporate jet owners can have their ill-gotten gains redistributed that much faster, and we of course exempt party officials and persons of color. And Red Square.
Be careful about mentioning Red Square, Comrade Ivan Stakhanovets of Austinabad, Texastan.Some have disappeared for doing less.

Comrades,
To Hell with trucks. The GOP convention begins this evening and The Donald is bringing out his secret weapon................the super model from Germany.

We must step up the tonnage before the masses get a look at his family.

Possibly a Pokemon Go player.jpg

My sister was tank tread inspector like this man in picture. I miss her, but I did get her rations.

Uncle Slim was in-flight missile repair technician during Glorious Cold War.

We are still trying to collect his government pension...

Kamerad Ivan - My Our Peoples' Beet Kollecktiv has - Unanimously! - Voted that Your Heroic Uncle Slim is a Hero Of The Peoples' Cube!