New Species Discovered During Trayvon Trial

pottumas.jpg
South Florida - The discovery of a new species often conjures up images of Darwin-like explorers traveling great distances to remote islands or through malaria-infested swamps. Biologist are now reporting the discovery of a new species in a markedly more accessible place - the inter-city of Miami.

A spokesperson for the ʻEverglade Animal Research Projectʼ said at a news conference that “newly discovered mammal species are rare but they do occur and we think we have a new one here”. Adding that a “sizable population” of what was mis-identified as the known species 'Wymanatee' has now been identified as a new species. The new species, termed ʻGhettopotumas Imbecellusʼ, seems to have been “hiding in plainʼ sight for years”.

"The new species, termed ?Ghettopotumas Imbecellus', seems to have been[highlight=#FFFF00] “hiding in plain' sight for years”[/highlight].

A cliche is born => "Ghettopotamus in the room"

Comrade rodent, help yourself to my beet peelings. Your new cliche is both creative and meritorious. This will be mentioned in the "positive" section of my reports, as opposed to the rest of the times I've mentioned you...Nice work.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was being mean when he wrote:"The new species, termed ?Ghettopotumas Imbecellus', seems to have been[highlight=#FFFF00] “hiding in plain' sight for years”[/highlight].

Pamalinsky has taught one to dance quite nicely!

pammy-hippo.jpg

Citizen Yuri!

Would you like us to peck all of the spikes out of your railroad?!? When one speaks of our glorious Wombat Factory representative, Comrade Rachel, we expect full compliance with party directives such as laid out by other Rachels of the Wombat collective. Comrade Madcow has been prosthelytizing neo-kulaks for years on the proper party thoughts, you have not listened.

Your expose' reads as some meager Eurocentric anthropological attempt to debase a cultural element you do not hold in common with the subject. THOUGHTCRIME!!!!

We are all equal comrade, and unless you fit into certain prescribed groups or party approved collectives we prescribe, you are certainly less equal than others..... until further notice.

And the ghettopotomi have the collective in captivity.

images.png
I have a feeling this new species is nowhere near endangered and, in spite of what the U.S. JustUs Department says about their ranks being decimated by Great White Hunters, may even become a pest species.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Captain Craptek wrote:"The new species, termed ?Ghettopotumas Imbecellus', seems to have been[highlight=#ffff00] “hiding in plain' sight for years”[/highlight].

Beet_oftheweek.gif

I'm seeing a lot of this icon around TPC lately, but no sign of its shovel wielding mistress. I believe this could be a trap, and so I will wait safely at a great distance and watch.

Captain Craptek wrote:I'm seeing a lot of this icon around TPC lately, but no sign of its shovel wielding mistress. I believe this could be a trap, and so I will wait safely at a great distance and watch.
You are wise, Grasshopper Squirrel.

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] was himself most wise when he wrote:You are wise, Grasshopper Squirrel.

Please teach us more our most honorable sensei...

Master R.O.C.K. N ROLL
!

craptek-from-ROCKs-hand.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Image
https://lastresistance.com/2750/darwini ... t-history/

"Darwinism and racism go hand in hand."

We wonder why that is? Could it be the same Germanic school of thought that brought Comrade Hitler to power... could it be that all these Germans [some of Jewish descent mind you]...

Marx, Darwin, Nietzsche.... had common premises? Insane....

Where's the Squirrel on this, we need soft acorns to confirm... or at least a blessing from the Matriarchy.

Nuts! [oh and don't forget the eggs...]

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:"The new species, termed ?Ghettopotumas Imbecellus', seems to have been[highlight=#ffff00] “hiding in plain' sight for years”[/highlight].

Beet_oftheweek.gif
Ahem... demerits are about to be awarded... caution is granted... beets retained.... where is your Certified Commissarka Commission to post such an award graphic????That's what WE thought!

Red C Rooster (sorry)

I am nowhere in this area. Please check at the tavern I've lately been attending. Thanks.

Red Rooster Grill.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Rooster wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:

The attachment Beet_oftheweek.gif is no longer available
Ahem... demerits are about to be awarded... caution is granted... beets retained.... where is your Certified Commissarka Commission to post such an award graphic????That's what WE thought!
Herr Rooster... Lest you forget yourself... I am a MADE PROG.