New Tactile Nuke Doll

[img]/images/various_uploads/Tactile_Nuke_Doll.jpg[/img]
Meet Tactile Nuke

She's sweet, warm, and fuzzy! Won't you take her home? Sweet Miss Nuke.

The new Miss Tactile Nuke doll is dying for you to buy her from your local TPC Dry Goods store and take her home. She will love you to death.

While you're at it you may want to buy a Trotsky Kulak Monster doll too. The Kulak Monster is her brother and you probably don't want to separate the family. That's what Trump does! So you'll want to buy the Mommy and Daddy Kulak Monsters as well. And while you're at it it is advisable to purchase all extended family Kulak Monsters. If you know what's good for you.

Don't delay! The warm and fuzzy Tactile Nuke doll is getting impatient just sitting there on the shelf in the Dry Goods store. Take her home and enjoy the warm tactile fuzziness of Miss Nuke. You better. Don't make her blow her top.

Sweet Miss Nuke is a welcome, diverse addition to the previously all-male collection of progressive monsters.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Monster_Kulak.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Monster_Che.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Monster_Trotsky.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Monster_Trotsky._IcePickjpg.jpg[/img]

Komrade Margaret, Put me down for the whole collection. They will make great couch pillows!

CIZ

Comrade Margaret, those little monsters are just cute as can be. Maybe too cute. If we purchase, upon arrival of the G.W.O.N.T. would possession of these couch pillows require extermination?

Ah, in my day in the People's Air Force I have seen some truly splendid nukes. How we female-identifying officers at one particular missile base used to swoon over the idea of all that thrust and multiple warheads.... Tactile musings, indeed.

I like tactile nukes because it feels so good when it stops.

Komradette Margaret:
Is Tactile Nuke modelled after that famous First Lady? (uh, this one or that one?)

Tactile nuke is over rated. Tactile AK is better.

Shit-Shovel-AK47.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Tactile nuke is over rated. Tactile AK is better.

Shit-Shovel-AK47.jpg
The Tactile AK 47 is just the latest in the designer AK line. Image