News From Britanistan

Dear Kamaradas,

I bring you great news from the across the sanitary pond, where the whole collective of the Karl Marx University London College of Kanabis, Sharia and Envy College, descended on the streets to ask for their glorious share of education !Who said that we should leave our young citizens without their birth rights! Sure those capitalist pigs are saying that it is a modest increase to only £6000, but we all know that Buildings, janitors, Teachers and drunken night at Lady Gaga students society are FREE!

British_Students_1.jpg
British_Students_2.jpg
British_Students_3.jpg
British_Students_4.jpg

It saddens me to see this stuff from across the pond. I hear nothing of budget cuts and layoffs around the States here, and I see no protests from students over here.

I'm serious about this too, there are no protests at my college, none from our good friend Chedoh, and none from word of the news. Do you have any hints for us kolleg blokes comrade?

Comrades,

These poor confused young students are not aware of the teachings of Marx, Engels, Trotsky, or Stalin. There is no benefit in collective rioting.
If I were there to instruct them on the finer points of specific Hooliganism directed to an exact target. The results would be much more abundant. All their education would be provided, living allowances granted, and free movies every weekend.

Comrade Elliot, our good friend comrade Rangel is keenly aware of the lack of outrage on our college campuses (campi?). This is why he's been keen on trying to re-institute the military draft. Not because he's so patriotic but rather to incite the students to violent protest. He's actually said as much. Apparently he feels that abstract concerns are not enough to motivate these lazy students to riot.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrade Elliot, our good friend comrade Rangel is keenly aware of the lack of outrage on our college campuses (campi?). This is why he's been keen on trying to re-institute the military draft. Not because he's so patriotic but rather to incite the students to violent protest. He's actually said as much. Apparently he feels that abstract concerns are not enough to motivate these lazy students to riot.
If Rangel was smart, he'd say the Republicans are trying to regulate (remove) the one and only thing college students care about, beer.

If prohibition were back on the table, imagine the revolting if it were to actually go through and become law of the land again.