Newsweek Obama Cover Imitates The People's Cube

Newsweek is going out of print early next year - and what's a better way to go out with a bang than by making a cover that looks like something from The People's Cube?

[img]/peoples_resource/image/17197[/img]

The line between satire and the proggish reality has become so blurred that reductio ad absurdum is becoming a daily challenge.

Ayn Rand's quote at the bottom of our every page says, "The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow." That was true then, but in Obama world, it seems, any absurdity - no matter how thoroughly contested - is still given an equal chance and has a fair shot at becoming the country's official ideology.

These are Newsweek covers we parodied only in January this year. And now, less than eleven months later...

Newsweek Cover: Obama's New Clothes Thrill Media Elites

[img]/images/Obama_Newsweek_King.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Newsweek_King_2.jpg[/img]

Those bastards are always ripping off The Cube™!

You certainly couldn't buy The Cube for a buck.

They've got him wearing a coat General Washington would've worn. That's all wrong. Some banana republic general's coat would be right.

Emporer Hirohito used to suit up pretty spiffy...
As did Colonel Moammar Khadaffi Image
but Dear Leader (PBUH) needs to borrow Benito's suit!

As for myself, I have a subscription to Newsweek.

My parakeet loves to comment on the editorials lining the floor of its cage.

What a disgrace. No wonder "Newsweak" is circling the bowl. Where the hell is Dear Leader Obama's Congressional Medal of Honor for killing Osama.

Comrades,

Fear not for failed Newsweek. It soon will be conglomerated into the NPR family of fine reporting and Ministry of O'bama Truth™. With one strong, unified voice for the People™ by the People™, O'bama will make sure a "fair" share of the Peoples™ government contributions will certainly go towards a compassionate move to restore and revive what should be lost and discarded an icon and beacon of relitivistic relevant propaganda information to be consumed and digested by the masses.

After all the suffering Big Burd Turd had to endure over the words of The Mittens™, he deserves to eat Lobster™ with MOO-chelle, too!

I still approve of the Mussolini pose, He looks so natural.

I wonder if Dear Leader ever took the time to crack open a history book and see how Benito's story ended.Please forgive me .... history doesn't apply to our Dear Leader.

Indeed

Newsweek and all the people understand that Papa Obama
knows and understands how to use power...