Newt Gingrich, on the rise

Any self respecting conservative who lived through the "revolution" of 1994 when Republicans took control of the House of Representatives after unending years of Democrat abuse, has a soft spot for Newt Gingrich. Even though they fear a repeat of the severe thrashing the media gave Newt and they shy from the poor handling of the media by Newt back then, they secretly yearn for vindication of a man they know to be superior in every way to the miserable leadership which followed him.

Today we appear to have a new Newt. Same brilliance, some added scarring from political experimentation, but brilliant none the less. He has more focus, more discipline and fewer words. Is he conservative. I think so, although it is admittedly hard to ignore his creepy Pelosi/Sharpton type lunacies. He is a big thinker which can lend itself to certain Utopian tendencies. Still, he is "anybody but Obama" and will be loved by conservatives if it looks like he can win. Many of them wanted Newt from the start.

The big question will be how independents view Newt. Who will scare them less, Obama or Newt. My guess is Obama's lies will make independents more comfortable and Newt's truthfulness will terrify them. Then we will continue with the complete destruction of the entire country.

newtonian.jpg

Thank you fellow Comrades for indoctrinating me into your Party. As my first postz, I must say Gingrich would "Mentally Siberianize" anyone in a debate.

max.jpg

" Max Headroom for President "

Now that would be of the complete gasness, yes ?!

He doesn't need a teleprompter..... HE IS the teleprompter !

Comrade Headroom should run, but never against Dear Leader (PBUH). What other entities can be programmed to recite only the party line?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Try this one on for size.

Sometime by the summer of 2012.....

The economy plunges into a dive that even a Stuka couldn't pull out of.
Dear Leader does a Lyndon Johnson and bows out rather than suffer a humiliating defeat at the hands of an angry electorate.

What then ?

How about a Hillary / Headroom ticket ?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

We would love Dear Leader to become our permanent President !

Comrades,

Let us be factual! Comrade Noot has not had a rise in years!

No one has even erected a statue of him.

Newt Gingrich is a lousy f**k and I hate him. He's a stupid liar who's bad and dangerous for America. Mark my words, he'll take us straight back to the 1990's with his hateful, mean-spirited “Contract on America” that led to the very sky-high unemployment, mass starvation of children, mass murder of helpless old people, and mass homelessness that we see everywhere today—just as The Party predicted would happen back in 1995 when Newt and his hateful, mean-spirited, jackbooted thugs overthrew the People's Government. Let Newt Gingrich steal the election, and you'll be saddled with the worst president ever since George W. Bush.

Speaking of George W. Bush, what he didn't destroy--and you'd think he'd destroyed everything, but he's so stupid that he's certain to have overlooked something--and whatever that is, Newt Gingrich will demolish it. Newt Gingrich will finish anything George W. Bush started and make it even worse.

Newt Gingrich is a stupid lying traitor who will end civilization as we know it. If, in spite of his total idiocy, he gets away with stealing the presidency, old people will be falling off cliffs everywhere. Mass starvation and homelessness and joblessness will be everywhere as we are forced to live in cardboard "Gingrichvilles."

I hate Newt Gingrich because no thanks to him, the planet will relapse from its healing of the past few years, and the oceans will rise again.

Newt Gingrich hates the planet, old people, children, immigrants, puppies, kittens, bunny rabbits, ladybugs, fluffy baby chicks that go cheep-cheep, and fluffy yellow ducklings that go quack-quack. He abhors science. While millions of Americans live in abject poverty, Newt Gingrich takes his trophy wife on cruises and buys—buys his wife expensive jewelry when all enlightened beings know from Michelle Obama's example that you should never promote capitalism by spending money on expensive bling—instead you should borrow it in exchange for giving the jeweler free publicity. Let us marvel at the Progressive brilliance of such an arrangement! She gets something for free, while the jeweler gets something for free! But not Newt Gingrich. He's all about profits and greed, which in itself is bad enough, but then he has to compound it with the stupidity of buying his trophy wife's jewelry at Tiffany's—which everyone else knows is where you go for Breakfast! (No doubt that's where Bill O'Reilly thinks the DoJ's $16.00 muffins come from). Yes, comrades, Newt Gingrich is stupid as well as evil. Since he's been married umpteen times, it's a cinch he doesn't love his wife. Instead he loves only his God and his guns, as well as millionaires, billionaires, and corporate jet owners.

Newt Gingrich comes from the same state that gave us Herman Cain and Gone With The Wind. Watch that movie and see if you can't pick out the character most like Newt. I'll give you a hint--it's neither Rhett nor Ashley, nor even Gerald O'Hara, despite the remarkable physical resemblance and propensity for bringing everyone to ruin through his foolish acquisition of Confederate War Bonds. No, Newt Gingrich is most like Gerald's daughter Scarlett!

Think about it, comrades. Scarlett O'Hara didn't sit around on her crinolined tush waiting for the government to give her everything she was entitled to, whether it was someone else's money or another belle's beau. No, she went after it herself and wasn't afraid to trample others in the process. After the Yankees sacked Tara and all but burned it to the ground, did she do like any good Progressive and demand to know why the government wouldn't give her a check to get back on her feet? Did she raise awareness of the issue by looting Atlanta, or simply standing on the street corner with her bodice pulled down to bare her boobs? No, she went out and actually worked to rebuild, and even made her sisters do it! She ended up dallying in private enterprise and before you knew it, she had a big fancy McMansion while everyone else in Atlanta was still starving in cardboard “Scarlettvilles”—because she flat refused to give back to the folks of Atlanta by redistributing her unfairly acquired wealth. Instead she decreed that everyone else was on their own. Oh, and she was married three times. Tell me now that Newt Gingrich isn't just like her!

If Newt Gingrich is allowed to get away with stealing the Presidency from Obama, rest assured he will proclaim himself dictator, and say stupid hateful things—like letting people keep more of their own money when they're only going to squander it on themselves is somehow patriotic. Any nitwit will tell you that the moral and patriotic thing is to plead with the government to please, please raise your taxes, so they'll have the necessary revenue to help those who rely on the government—because that's what the government is for, and the government has made a sacred covenant with the people that they could always rely on it for everything, and for all eternity.

We will all be living in fear of our lives because of Newt Gingrich's bloodthirsty tyranny.

If Newt Gingrich usurps the White House, I vow I will move to England where this year we saw evidence of a robust democracy in action. I'd rather live in a country where I can raise awareness of how much I care about keeping all my government benefits by torching Harrods to the ground, and tipping a Rolls Royce containing Charles and Camilla into the Thames, than a country where everyone is being held hostage by those terrorists in the Tea Party who refuse to budge on anything, and all because they signed stupid gimmicky pledges and contracts to destroy the government, and they think they have to stick to them for all eternity.

That's all I have to say for now. Oh wait, one more thing . . . in addition to Scarlett O'Hara, Newt Gingrich is also just like Hitler.

We need a real candidate; someone who can represent the mobs, er, masses. A true icon of the People.

pat paulsen.jpg

Comrades, we might have just found our man in the Newt: those not really in the know about his globalist background and beliefs will think of him as "conservative", and he could just be our Trojan Camel's Nose! Or is that a RINO's toe? I get it all confused. I do know, though, that after all our successful decades of dumbing down the population if you say someone's a conservative enough times he/she must be one!

Nevertheless, how many remember this Newt's connection to Alvin & Heidi Toffler, including writing the forward to their book "Creating a New Civilization: the Politics of the Third Wave"? Hmmm?

Comrades, we must push this Newt for President (only, of course, if it appears that Dear Leader will become a 1-termer, and I denounce myself for even thinking of such a thing!). But, if Newt is elected, the Tea Party Rethuglikkkans won't even know what hit them!! True, Next Tuesday may not really start until Next Tuesday Afternoon, but by then the conservatives will be so befuddled by the Newt they'll be begging for it!

Rock, you share wisdom at its finest! If we support the Rethugglicans in Newt, and we push them to run Cain as the VP (he could easily fill the role of useless sidekick as well as, well, any other VP) the Historian and the businessman could peddle their old stories and pizzas, while we easily defeat them with more hope and change!

A few good controversies, maybe a conspriacy or two and they will be forgotten.

Chicago Politics works for a reason!

Maybe Newt is the Twelfth Imam and we can all live in blissful harmony with the religion of peace. I kind a like this Twelfth Imam thing. Identifying everyone as Anti-Christ is so Christian Fundamentalist.

"In order to defeat Obama in the debates, the GOP nominee must be willing to stand at a podium on national television and do the following two things over and over: Tell the truth about the president and force him to run on his record."

See, I told ya' Newt is going to try defeating Obama with the truth. We all know this never works in politics. He doesn't stand a chance against Comrade Obama who has the Current Truth. Republicans foolishly restrict themselves to something call "established" truth (whatever that is).

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Nevertheless, how many remember this Newt's connection to Alvin & Heidi Toffler, including writing the forward to their book "Creating a New Civilization: the Politics of the Third Wave"? Hmmm?

THIRD WAVE!?! THIRD RAVE!?! Good Lenin! R.O.C.K. - you have hit the camel between the humps. This is The Motherload. You mean the same Third Wave that Comrade KKK Metzger and Our Beloved MTE have adorned since their glorious adoration of China's Third Wave™?

Oh my Trotsky... time for some big red tubes....