Next Tuesday has been cancelled

[img]/images/Michelle_Oprah_Hopelesness.jpg[/img]

Sad news from Moo-chelle Ma Bell, the FLATUS:

Michelle Obama says America is entering a time of hopelessness

That's right. We are all out of Hope. No word on whether we are also out of change.

The Glorious World of Next Tuesday has been cancelled due to lack of Hope. We will all have to work a little harder, and wait for the next, Next Tuesday.

[img]/images/Obama_LastDay_Motivational.jpg[/img]

Give the masses hope, and they'll hope for a day—or maybe till the next election cycle.

Teach the masses to hope, and they'll vote Democrat for the rest of their lives and beyond.

Comrades! We are being mocked by Media Research Center with their so-called #savethesnowflakes campaign.

Just how could they be so insensitive in our time of need?

America's “Snowflakes” are melting, and this time, global warming isn't to blame.
What happens when America's political system shifts to the Right? America's precious young snowflakes lose their minds, and folks, this is no laughing matter!

Our nation's snowflakes are being cared for by colleges and universities across the country. These schools – no, HEROES – are financially supporting cry-ins, hot chocolate, bubbles, kittens, puppies and ponies, crayons, and Play-Doh to comfort these wounded snowflakes. Some schools even canceled exams and classes to ensure that America's youth are treated with extra care and understanding during these difficult times.
https://savethesnowflakes.org
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w- ... s-campaign

Good bye Ruby Tuesday. Who could hang a name on you? BTW, that dog has a resemblance to Laika.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Give the masses hope, and they'll hope for a day—or maybe till the next election cycle.

Teach the masses to hope, and they'll vote Democrat for the rest of their lives and beyond.
Spasebo, Commisarka!

You have stirred a fond memory of my days in the People's Army when we were taught a similar philosophy:

"If you light a man a fire, he is warm all night.
If you light a man ON fire, he is warm for the rest of his life..."

Ahh, the good old days! Fond memories, indeed...

I'll get back to my beets now.

TheFineReport.com wrote:
Hopelessness my ass.jpg

OW!! My eyes! Must... find... bleach...

... memories, sweet memories.

This was the moment when the HOPE of the Nobel began to show and our planet began to CHANGE :

Obama_inauguration_2009_kids_Ghaza_cult_exported_(600).jpg
(2009, Messiah Inauguration Day ‒ kids of Gaza in Agitprop photo-op, syropy-cultish)
(alias : your ‒ and Yuropeans' (Germans first) ‒ tax money @ work, via Aid for Gaza)

You've all heard the Current Truth from Michelle Obama, comrades: America is entering a time of hopelessness! From now on, having no hope is mandatory and being hopeless is expected. Those caught in possession of even a smidgen of hope will be found guilty of violating the "no-hope doctrine" and stripped of their privileges, including beet and vodka rations.

Additionally, those in possession of the Star Wars episode "A New Hope" must print the new DVD insert below, or erase the old title and inscribe "No Hope" with a #2 pencil.