Next Year Will Be Better

He's getting focused. We'll probably get focused too.

Looks like Dear Leader is practicing for his shot on "Million Dollar Money Drop"; after spending $2T last year, he needs to budget for Mooochelle's next lobster bender.

It is a good thing that he will focus on the economysince so many have wondered what he's been doing. That would be good cover for his real activities, would it not? My my, he must be examining the money he has spent so far on his vacation trips!

"Next Year Will Be Better", What is your definition of "better"? or would "You better believe it" be a better choice?

As a Child, Barack Obama Wanted to be President
Voice of America wrote:In an interview with VOA's Indonesian Service, Obama's third-grade teacher said he wrote in a class assignment that he wanted to be president. The assignment was called, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Hillary eyeing Obama's chances for re-election.

Comrade Whoopie , the instrument in use has insufficient magnification for the task. An electron microscope will be required.

RED POWER wrote:Comrade Whoopie , the instrument in use has insufficient magnification for the task. An electron microscope will be required.
Once Hill the Merciless puts her scientists to work the instrument will be more than sufficientImage "2012 is MINE!!!"

That photo most certainly captures the essence of the M.T.E.
If you're not afraid, you should be !