Nicely Done Komrades!

I unfortnately have been hard at work in the red ivory tower of Vanderbilt University! How ironic that I have been put to work in a 9 story building, and my office sits high atop at the 9th floor. From here, I can look down upon all the minions and say to myself, "Yes, I am doing my job to deliever truth to every American!"

I may be only a physics major, but I am able to show the lies of Bush even through science! It is clear that only America would flourish if we drilled in Alaska. I would have expected as much from such a selfish nation.

That said, its good to see all of you still hard at work to crush the bougeois oppressors! This new website will serve to better spread the good news of equal suffering! I will be in the glorious communist state of NJ in August, lemme know if we are going to have another Revolution then!

Wow, we have two professors of universities here at the Peoples Cube!

I am not a Professor, but I am a TA. I am forced to listen to the bougeois students pine on end about their classes. Like the true communist I am, I assign them all Cs! NO ONE IS TOO SMART, NO ONE IS TOO GOOD, EVERYONE IS EQUAL!

Komrade Koz wrote:I am not a Professor, but I am a TA.

Just a lowly TA, eh? Maybe one day you'll become a member of the nomenklatura like we members of the lettered professoriat. Now go fetch your superior a cup of coffee and grade his papers.

Being a physics student, you may be interested in the following article. It's actually a piece of anti-progressive propaganda called "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity" by Alan Sokal. It was published as a hoax in the mid-90s for the purpose of disparaging our beloved postmodern philosophy, but many of our comrades took it seriously and ended up looking the fool for it. This just goes to show that we must always be vigilant and on guard against bourgeois inflitrators, who will attempt to present our own ideas in such an absurd manner as to discredit us.

http://www.physics.nyu.edu/faculty/soka ... efile.html

I assign them all Cs!

Maybe if I get into that class my grades will go up. After all, C's are better than what I'm getting now.

To Dr. Palimpsest,
Got any room for any new professorships?

Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:To Dr. Palimpsest,
Got any room for any new professorships?

Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

The Central Planning Committee for Higher Re-education determines the number of new professorships created each fiscal year. You'll have to check with them, as I'm not high enough in the Party hierarchy to have clearance for such information.

Best wishes,
Dr. W. S. Palimpsest