Nike Revolutionizes Its Branding

khrushchev_final.jpg
Nike is no stranger to scandal. Over the years it has been criticized for its oppressive use of slave labor and for its use of Colin Kaepernick in marketing campaigns. In light of this, the company is totally revolutionizing its branding and corporate image.

The old Nike logo, commonly known as the Nike “swoosh”, bears striking resemblance to the check mark. The check mark is commonly used as a symbol of approval, which excludes those who are “disapproved” by oppressive bourgeois society. The new sickle logo is inclusive to all socially friendly class elements.

The old slogan “Just do it!” has been deemed too reactionary and ableist and has been replaced with the more progressive tag line, “Play Russian”.

Finally, the name “Nike”, being the name of a multi-billion dollar capitalist corporation, carries some very negative connotations. The workers of Nike have unanimously voted to rename the company “Nikita”, after former Party Leader and third-greatest Russian athlete of all time (after Lenin and Stalin), Nikita Khrushchev, who also was unanimously chosen as the company's new international spokesperson.

The company has cut commercials using the new slogan (shown below) and has created a five year plan of implementing the name, logo, and spokespersons change.​

Komrade Square--
Capitalist wreckers are subverting my line breaks.

Fourier's Anti-Manatee wrote:Komrade Square--
Are you using Firefox Quantum? Does same for me... I'll probably not have a break, even though I used several between your quote and this. I didn't have any problems with Palemoon (but that was before latest update - unfortunately, I'm in Firefox now). Damn Capitalists! Break Everything!

Fourier's Anti-Manatee wrote:Komrade Square--

It only happens in the "rich text" mode of the editor, which is appropriate, because The Rich deserve to have their line breaks taken away and redistributed.

Use the People's (Poor text) editor and you won't have any problems, Comrade.

Comrade Putout, the commissars at Google will detect your "hidden text" thought crime and punish your posts in their search results.