No satire here; Obama to skip the Tomb of the Unknowns

Yes, that's correct. Memorial Day will find him back in Chicago.

https://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2010/0 ... o_mem.html
Angry? Yes.
Saddened? Definitely.
Shocked? No.

But look on the bright side folks! He won't be defiling sacred ground.

I wonder if any of the joint chiefs said "Umm...Mr. President, I don't think that would be very wise."
I wonder if any of his cabinet said the same thing.
I wonder if he checked with any of his pollsters?

Keep it up Barry. Veteran's Day is close to election day and we don't forget.Of all the Charlie Foxtrots in the world, he's the Charliest Foxtrotiest.

I thought he wasn't going to rest until the oil spill in the Gulf had been seen to. Or was it that he wasn't going to rest until he fixed the mortgage crisis?

Not surprised and definitely disgusted. But what can we to expect of a dog who hates America?

What I would love is if someone told Bush I & II to get their butts back to DC to put a wreath on the tomb. And maybe get Beck, Limbaugh, Palin, Hanitty and the Rep Congress and Senate and a slew of others to stand behind them. That is a show of American patriotism and solidarity that would sent a very clear message.

Memorial Day Schmemorial Day. Who needs to remember soldiers who died for the freedom of the most prosperous and free nation that ever existed on the face of the earth, not to mention the freedom of a gazillion other nations to protect an evil kapitalist nation.

Image Dear Leader is everything we expected him to be and so very much more. SICKENING!

Here's to all our heroes, past and present, may God Bless them and their families every one:

Sending Biden to do the deed in his place is a joke, forasmuch as he thinks Brussels is the capital of the free world.

Obama sees Memorial Day as one of those days, like April 15th or last September 12th, when all the flag-waving "crazies" come out en masse, so he runs away from it. Anyone notice he makes it his business to be far away from Washington on such occasions? I wonder what he has planned for the Fourth of July.

Mrs. Al Czarweary, your idea is brilliant.

Prog_Off.gif
On the positive side, this is one of the few things BHO wasn't hasn't been a hypocrite about. (must have been an accident) This man (I use the term rather loosely) doesn't care a wit about America, our traditios, our customs, the Office of the President or what has made America great and "exceptional" (!!) ... only what he wants to do. He's not a patriotic and cares little about our fighting men and women or those who gave their lives for THIS country. Honestly, this is a good thing - I wouldn't want this snooty, arrogant man-child at any war Memorial honoring our vets, where he will take any opportunity to make anything & everything, all about himself and his self-conceived "greatness".

I would like to see every Republican in Congress show up in his stead.

This is just one more layer of Barack Hussein Obama's unveiling of his soul, which mirrors the likes of: Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Van Jones, Louis Farrakhan and all the rest of the communist/Marxist anti-America sorry souls he associated with all his life.

There was a genuine fear that all the fallen hero's would rise up and strangle him. Let's hope Biden doesn't show up drunk and accidentally fall into an open grave. Of course if he does, I suggest they throw in a few shovel fulls of dirt and call it a day.

Prog_Off.gif

That made me spit tea outa my mouth. Great visuals, there, comrade.

Bye bye Biden... could be a Broadway musical!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Image
There was a genuine fear that all the fallen hero's would rise up and strangle him. Let's hope Biden doesn't show up drunk and accidentally fall into an open grave. Of course if he does, I suggest they throw in a few shovel fulls of dirt and call it a day.
ImageThe Pour le Merite is awarded to Comrade Whoopie for best Prog Off Post of 2010 so far.

The irony of this insolent act is that Mr. Body Odious will be immortalized himself in the pantheon of famous communist dictators like Lenin, Stalin, Castro and Chavez, and unlike the tomb of the unknown soldier, there will be a mixture of die hard sycophants and spittle at the site of his grave.

Let us give pause this weekend Brothers and Sisters. Pause to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and the loved ones they left behind. This video speaks to this beautifully:

Серебро: Журавли (subtitle in Russian/English)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=639AA6K ... re=related

Comrade Whoopie said;[highlight=#ffff99]"Let's hope Biden doesn't show up drunk and accidentally fall into an open grave."[/highlight]

I think he's more likely to trip over his own tongue.

Y'all have a great weekend my friends.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Image
Yes, that's correct. Memorial Day will find him back in Chicago.

https://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2010/0 ... o_mem.html
Angry? Yes.
Saddened? Definitely.
Shocked? No.

But look on the bright side folks! He won't be defiling sacred ground.

I wonder if any of the joint chiefs said "Umm...Mr. President, I don't think that would be very wise."
I wonder if any of his cabinet said the same thing.
I wonder if he checked with any of his pollsters?

Keep it up Barry. Veteran's Day is close to election day and we don't forget.Of all the Charlie Foxtrots in the world, he's the Charliest Foxtrotiest.
Papa Obama is busy with his "laser beam" focused on golf and vacations

I saw this headline over at Drudge:

Obama's 3 hour tour of Louisiana...

And the first thing that entered my mind was the theme from Gilligan's Island.

Thanks for the video Grigori, that brought a tear to my eye.

This is appalling, but it just shows the extreme arrogance of Barry. Obviously he thinks he can do no wrong.

Commissarka, Brought back many memories, thank you. For our younger members:

Me too Comrade Whoopie and what about the 3 gals in Serebro? Now that's Eye Candy! (after our Commissarka, of course)

OFF
Obstacle indeed Comrade Chedoh. Right on graphic there.

The Peoples Cube - YES WE CARE

Since this is an out-of-character thread, I'm free to commit the thought-crime of honoring those who sacrificed all for us:

--KOOK

As the moonbats like to point out, Bush and Reagan both missed a memorial day as well. Of course Reagan had an excuse, and Bush just pulled a stupid as far as I'm concerned. One of them expected me to shut up after being informed of this, and I pointed out that I view it as inexcusable for any president to pull this shit. Then they made funny noises and walked away.

Oh but Dear Leader visited a cemetery in Illinois

Didn't Bush (or was it Reagan) miss the Arlington ceremony because they were in Europe visiting the site of the D-Day invasion and the cemetery at Normandy?

Yes, it was Bush in Normandy. From the American Thinker:

ABC Bashes Bush on Memorial Day

I couldn't help thinking all that lightning and rain in Illinois was karma.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Once again our wanderlust President will not be at The Tomb. I guess Vice President Biteme gets the call again.

Friends...I consider that a good thing.

Dear Leader did not want it known that "the most intelligent man ever" does not know the names of the unknowns.Image