No time for the president to leave

What are we supposed to do if a crisis comes up while he's in Rio?

Uncle Joe Biden has taken copious notes. Should an Emergency develop requiring golf, basketball, cigarettes, or spending money at the defiance of those from whom it is taken, he has the cell phone to the clubhouse where he may leave a message, but only if its important. Be strong in the Party, the Kollective is as strong as its weakest member.

What Comrade Tovarichi says is true, nothing strengthens the Cube like a good purge.

Is secret trip to inspect ethanol factories and gather intelligence on South America. Also encourage additional "democratic revolutions" there.

But the best result will be that, upon returning from abroad, The Won will be able to determine which of His czars ministers faithfully served His Objectives in His absence, and which did not. Why do you think that the Guantanamo Reeducation Center is still open?

ummm, what have we been doing, thus far? I say, keep it up!

But not to worry, he will soon be off to Ireland to start end a crisis there. He is in a tither... the world is in a tither, waiting for our dear Leader to utter one of his glorious verbal, manifesto's of civility and calm......... or announce basketball pronouncements.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:What Comrade Tovarichi says is true, nothing strengthens the Cube like a good purge.
I must stop drinking tequila.

I read that as "Nothing strengthens the urge like a good pube."

But yes. Yes, in fact.

Other than that, did FLOTUS go to Ireland too, therein to save the Oirish from too many calories and teach them about planting a food garden? I dearly hope so.

Going to Rio.... I think he's figured a way to reclaim the 2016 Olympics for Chicago after the IOC's hatred for George Bush mistakenly caused the committee to award them to Rio.

No need to worry about any potential crisis, this man is so smart he has already anticipated everything. He even knew I was going to write that... and that... and this... and that, too... same for this... etc, etc